I have had so many Tea Parties, it used to be my business. How fun is that! Now I just share with others how you can have your own Tea Party for your friends. I don’t know what it is about having a Tea Party, but it gets me so excited just thinking about it. Maybe it’s the idea of having friends together, or maybe it’s about the food or the tea, but whatever reason you are having a party, it is sure to be a success.
You don’t even need a reason to throw a Tea Party, you can just plan a date and a theme and make some tea and a few desserts or sandwiches and your done! Not really there is a little bit more to it, but it is pretty easy. I will show you how to create your Tea Party in ten easy steps.
- Set a Date – Make sure you give it a few weeks so your friends can make it.
- Send an invite – You can use paper or use Evites
- Get out your china – It doesn’t have to match, I love a mismatched china tea table. Do you need a place setting chart? See one below.
- Get some Herbal Green Tea and a tea pot. If you want to learn how to make a great pot of tea check this out.
- Candles. They are always fun at a party, you can even go scentless.
- Make some sandwiches like these, and desserts like these.
- Put on some nice music.
- Get out your favorite hats.
- Hopefully you got an RSVP from everyone, they wouldn’t want to miss it and you need to know just how much food to make.
- Be a great hostess, tell a cute tea cup story, or the history of tea, and this is the best part, pouring tea for your friends and having great conversation.
I hope you plan a tea party soon and use these tips to help make it easier. Please pin this to one of your boards so it’s easy to find in the future. You can also follow me on twitter or facebook. I would love to hear your comments, so leave one below.