Sometimes you just need a quick and easy recipe for breakfast or dinner. Today was one of those days. I opted for a crustless spinach and feta quiche. I had all the ingredients on hand and leaving out the crust makes it simple and gluten free. I used fresh spinach for this recipe, but you can easily used frozen and thaw in colander.
Crustless Spinach and Feta Quiche
We had this for dinner this week. I don’t know about you, but sometimes I get tired or trying to come up with another chicken recipe and like to switch up a breakfast recipe for dinner. Then you have so many more options and the kids feel like its a treat. I added some hash browns with this recipe and you could also add some fresh fruit.
- ½ cup of Green Onions
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- 1 (10 oz.) box frozen or fresh spinach
- 6 large eggs
- 1½ cup milk
- 2 oz. feta cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- to taste salt & pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a pie dish with non-stick spray. Place the thawed spinach or (fresh) and spread it out on the bottom of the pie dish. Next add the crumbled feta and green onions.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the eggs until fairly smooth. Add the milk, garlic, Parmesan, and sprinkle of pepper. Whisk to combine. Pour this mixture into the pie dish over the spinach, and feta.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese over top. Place the pie dish on a baking sheet for easy transfer into the oven. Place the quiche into the preheated oven and bake until it is golden brown on top and the center is solid. Every oven is different but this should take between 45 minutes and an hour. Slice and serve!
I really like how this turned out and I made two so I could have some leftovers on the weekend. I love how quick it is to put together and there’s very little prep work.
If you enjoyed this crustless spinach and feta quiche try these recipes
Never miss a post
Subscribe and I’ll keep you posted