Today I am sharing one of my dessert recipes about Easy chocolate brownies. Brownies are a moist chocolaty treat, plus there are so many variations to change them up. The possibilities are endless. This recipe is a basic recipe and then I will share things you can add to them at then end of this post. I have a few more brownie recipes below.
Easy Chocolate Brownie Recipe
I always like to bring something to parties I go to and since the kids are home right now they also like a treat now and then. Plus I make so many cupcakes, they like it when I do something different.
- 2 Cups (12 oz pkg) Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips divided
- 1 Stick Butter
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon baking soda
- 1¼ cup All purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 13 X 9 inch baking pan
- Melt 1 Cup morsels and butter in large, heavy duty saucepan over low heat, stir until smooth. Remove from heat. stir in eggs. Stir in flour, sugar, vanilla extract and baking soda. Stir in remaining morsels and nuts. Spread into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Variations to Easy Brownies
- different nuts
- milk chocolate chips
- Quick Freezer mint Cheesecake Brownies
- pumpkin M & M Cheesecake Brownies
- Red velvet Cheesecake Brownies
- chipotle cinnamon brownies
- butterscotch chips
- Cookies and Cream Brownies
- peanut butter chips
- white chocolate chips
- or a combination of any of these ingredients.
Do you love brownies as much as I do? Do you like to make them out of a box or by scratch? You can take a box mix and also add in some of the above extra ingredients. I enjoy baking from scratch so that’s what I do mostly, but I know there are some of you readers that are in a hurry or don’t have the right ingredients when you need them. But I suggest you try making these by scratch one time at least. Another fun pan to use is this Brownie pan. It lets you have end pieces on all four sides. They are like your own individual treat, perfectly like the next one. I know we all like the end pieces.
Enjoy your easy chocolate brownie recipe,and you can also top those off with whipping cream or ice cream.
If you like these brownie recipes you might also like