Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Brownies with Pumpkin Spice M&Ms is a great mix of pumpkin cheesecake and brownies mixed together.
I was in Target yesterday and found these Pumpkin Spice M&Ms. First I thought I will make cookies, then I decided on brownies. So I looked in the pantry and decided on Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Brownies with Pumpkin Spice M&Ms. My Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies were so good, I thought these would be great since it is getting close to pumpkin season.
Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Brownies
These brownies are very moist and more like a cheesecake bite with some brownie added, you can leave out the M&Ms, but why not add the extra goodness of chocolate, crunch and a little more spice.
After brownies are baked you can take out of the pan and slice into 16 pieces.
- Pumpkin Swirl
- 3 oz of softened cream cheese
- ½ cup of canned pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 3 TB of white granulated sugar
- 1 ts ground cinnamon
- ¼ ts ground nutmeg
- For Brownies:
- 1 box of brownie mix
- (oil, water and eggs for mix)
- M&M Pumpkin Spice
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 8" or 9" square pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray
- In Medium bowl, mix brownie batter, oil, water and eggs as called for on box.
- Pour ¾ of batter into pan.
- In electric mixer, beat filling ingredients (starting with pumpkin and cream cheese first) then when smooth add the other ingredients.
- Add the filling mix on top of the brownie layer.
- Add the remaining brownie mixture and with a knife swirl the two together.
- Then add ½ a bag of M&Ms on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until done.
- Cool completely in refrigerator.
- Take foil out of pan and cut into 16 pieces.
I first saw this post on The Comfort of Cooking and adapted it. I hope you will try these Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Brownies with Pumpkin Spice M&Ms.
Are you following on twitter? Make sure you sign up for our emails and receive a Free Printable Baking Substitution Chart.
If you like this recipe try these: