Summertime beverage recipes are perfect for my favorite season of the year. Mostly because the days are a little lazier, you can stay up later and maybe sleep in a little later. So to keep up with the hot weather, I put together a few Summertime Beverage Recipes from some wonderful bloggers as a way to quench your thirst. I know you will enjoy these Beverages and all are non-alcoholic.
So get some ice ready and get a tall glass and check out these recipes.
Summertime Beverage Recipes
- Basil Lime Slushee from A Day in Candiland guesting over on Making our life Matter
- Homemade Iced Coffee from Faith Filled Food For Moms
- Lemonade from Feeding Big
- Blueberry Spritzer from Crystal & Comp
- Skinny Pomegranate Lemonade from It’s a Keeper
- Strawberry Smoothie from Its Yummi guesting over at 3 Boys and A Dog
- Blueberry Green Smoothie from A Day in Candiland
- Mango Detox Smoothie from A Day in Candiland
- Chocolate Banana Smoothie from A Day in Candiland
- Lavender Lemonade from A Day in Candiland
I hope you enjoy summer as much as I do. We don’t get to go on many vacations as this is my husbands busiest time of the year, but we still get to relax and do a few weekend trips. We have to be creative and find short activities to do. We do lots of movies and pool time. We also like to take walks at night time after the sun is set and it cools down just a bit.
Remember I live in the desert and its over 100 degrees during the summer. So these Summertime Beverage recipes come in handy. I hope you all enjoy your summer and try all these wonderful drinks. If you would like to see more beverages check out 21 Tea Flavored recipes.
If you want to try some nice cold smoothies, try some of these recipes.
I think this will get you going to keep you cool and hydrated this summer. Don’t forget to give some of these great bloggers some comment Love. Leave me a comment on which beverage you will try first. You can also catch me over on facebook, or on instagram.
What is your favorite drink to quench your thirst?