Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends near and far. There are so many things to be thankful for it saddens me that sometimes we only express our thoughts and feelings to a day or the month of November or even the holiday season.
Here is my top 10 list of things I am thankful for.
1. God chose me to be his child. Where would I be if he hadn’t?
2. My Parents. I am blessed to have both of my parents and they are very giving and loving.
3. My husband David. He is the most generous person I know. He would truly give you the shirt
off his back and more.
4. My children, Ryan, Corey and Sydney. They are healthy and great children. I love them dearly.
5. I have a great big house to live in and I love it. It has heat and air and a place for my two cats. I
6. My husband has a place to work. Yes, it has slowed down – but he can provide for us. Thanks to
7. We have cars that run. It may not be our dream cars but it gets us to where we need to be. We
have had to put our pride away.
8. We have a great church and church family. We love our church and the family that came along
10. I didn’t want to leave anything out, because I am so grateful for so many things. So I will combine
all the rest in 10. I think of Stevie Wonder and say “I just called (wrote) to say I love you?”
That about sums it up. I didn’t want to let anymore time go by without expressing my deep appreciation for you, and I want to mention some of my friends and family I lost this year. Helen, Michelle, Jackie Diaz, Grandma Kitty, Marie, Chelsea, I will miss you.
My message is time is short, we never know when our last breath will be. Make the most of every moment.
Free Menu Planning Cheat Sheets
Subscribe to get our latest recipes, budgeting and encouraging tips and receive our Free menu plan cheat sheet with 7 days sample recipes for Free.