Welcome to another week of Monday Motivation. Last week we had over 400 link ups. There were so many fun posts. We have a few of our favorites that we are featuring this week.
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
This week here on my blog I featured some of the Best Vanilla Birthday Cupcakes that I have made.
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Facebook | G+ | Pinterest | Twitter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
1. STEM for Elementary School Kids | Little Nerd Family
2. Strawberry Cake Frappuccino | Chemistry Cachet
3. Patriotic Red White and Blue Layered Drink | Simplee Thrifty
4. Party Food: Meringue Roses with Grilled Peaches #BBFEggs | Spaceships and Laser Beams
5. Corn and Tomato Salad | The Domestic Stylist
Free Menu Planning Cheat Sheets
Subscribe to get our latest recipes, budgeting and encouraging tips and receive our Free menu plan cheat sheet with 7 days sample recipes for Free.