Well, I can’t believe it’s Sunday again. February flew by and it’s already March. I am looking forward to see what great things you have to share this week.
This week over at the blog we have been getting ready for Dr. Seuss’s Birthday and Read across America. In case you missed anything, you can find it here.
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
Steph of A Grande Life
This week’s features picked by Barb of A Life in Balance.
1. Compassion, Empathy, and a Story about Starfish | Ripped Jeans
2. 8 Reasons Family Meal Time is Important | Amber Kristine
3. 9 Dinosaur Activities for Toddlers and Their Big Brothers | Brain Power Boy
4. Rethinking Boredom | The End in Mind
5. 2015 Spring Garden Planning | Little House Living
6. How to Overcome Lack of Motivation When You Just Don’t Feel Good | Daily Mayo
Get Your Menu Planning Workbook
Subscribe to get our latest recipes, budgeting and encouraging tips and receive our Menu plan workbook with 7 days sample recipes for Free. Yay!