Easter is over and Mother’s Day is just around the corner. Before you know it the kids will be on summer vacation. I know there will be some fun posts this week so make sure you link them up.
On the blog this week I shared some herbs and spices I like to use while baking and cooking.
I also created a page dedicated to just Cupcakes. Make sure you visit those after you link up.
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Facebook | G+ | Pinterest | Twitter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
1. Sweet and Sour Meatballs | Save More Spend Less
2. Lemon Poppy Seed Bisquick Pancakes and Homemade Blueberry Syrup| Spend with Pennies
3. Sugar Cookie Pizza with Fruit | The Domestic Geek
4. Mexican Soup | Upstate Ramblings
5. 15 Outdoor Spring Activities for Kids | Mum in the Mad House
Free Menu Planning Cheat Sheets
Subscribe to get our latest recipes, budgeting and encouraging tips and receive our Free menu plan cheat sheet with 7 days sample recipes for Free.