This week just flew by I can’t believe it will be Mother’s Day in a few days. I have been seeing lots of great posts for recipes and gift ideas for Mom. You can still link up your best posts this week. We have chosen a few posts that we loved this week and if you want to give them some PIN love go ahead, you will find them below.
On my blog this week, my favorite post was for Teacher Appreciation which starts tomorrow.
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Facebook | G+ | Pinterest | Twitter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
1. BLT Bites | Homemade Interest
2. How to Ensure an Amazing Basement Renovation | The Road to Domestication
3. Tequila Citrus Shrimp | Homemade Interest
4. Saving for Summer Vacation | The It Mom
5. Homemade Lemon Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe | A Mom’s Take
Free Menu Planning Cheat Sheets
Subscribe to get our latest recipes, budgeting and encouraging tips and receive our Free menu plan cheat sheet with 7 days sample recipes for Free.