Welcome to another week of Motivation Monday. We are half way thru May and I can’t believe how fast time is going. I have enjoyed reading all the great projects everyone is creating and sharing.
This week on A Day in Candiland I created a printable monthly budget form and also shared some tips on how to start creating your monthly budget to keep you on tract. So make sure you pop over and read it after linking up this week.
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts:
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
- Beef and Bacon Sliders With Bleu Cheese
- Homemade Flour Tortilla Recipe
- Using Google Keyword Planner to Plan Your Posts
- The Secrets To Doing It All
- 23 Tips For The Powerful Prayer Life That You Want(For Busy Moms)
- Succulent Centerpiece
- Washi Tape Patriotic Stars
Okay, let’s get to the party!
Free Menu Planning Cheat Sheets
Subscribe to get our latest recipes, budgeting and encouraging tips and receive our Free menu plan cheat sheet with 7 days sample recipes for Free.