It seams the weeks are flying by and it’s time for another week of Motivation Monday where you can share your best posts of the week or season. This party starts at 6:30 pm EST. Leave a link or two and share your favorites on Pinterest.
This week I shared some quick and easy dinner recipes that your kids can help make.
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
1. Pumpkin French Toast | Cincy Shopper
2. Not Your Father’s Root Beer Chunky Float | A Worthey Read
3. Pesto Pizza with Ricotta and Mushrooms | This Pilgrim’s Life
4. Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Ice Cream | Adie and Aden
5. Surviving Creativity: Setting Priorities | The Palette Muse
6. Where to Find Fall Off-Season Travel Deals | Earning and Saving with Sarah Fuller
7. Confessions of a Non-DIYer | Medium Sized Family
8. Why Falling Down Is Never the End of the Story | Lisa Murray: Peace for a Lifetime
Get Your Menu Planning Workbook
Subscribe to get our latest recipes, budgeting and encouraging tips and receive our Menu plan workbook with 7 days sample recipes for Free. Yay!