Yes, I admit it, I am addicted. I can’t stop. I can’t give them up. Please don’t make me. I’m just kidding, mostly. I like to have fun, and these are my top 10 addictions or should I say my favorite things. This post was recently updated with more pictures.
- Starbucks Iced Tea – Yes, I drink from 1 to 3 Venti’s a day. I am not ashamed.
- Milk duds and whoppers – I love milk duds, but they get stuck in my teeth, so I limit my indulging.
- The Bible – I read from the One Year Bible each morning at 5:45 am. It starts the day off right along with my affirmations.
- The Iphone – Why did they invent this. It doesn’t leave my side (like men and their remotes), it’s like a money sucking machine. There must be some subliminal messages coming out of it. – Buy me, play with me, spend time with me, etc. etc.-
- Starbucks Iced Tea – Again with the Starbucks. My kids think they would have more STUFF, if I would stop drinking them. They think it’s all about them.
- Big Bang Theory – Bazinga. Need I say more?
- My two cats – . Aren’t they the cutest babies? My husband says, “who are you talking to, me or the cat?” Sometimes I lie and say, “You of course!“
- Cupcakes – Obviously, hence Candiland Dessert Company I make cupcakes and hope one day to have a little tearoom with pastries.
- Dell Taco – 1/2 pound Green Burrito with tomatoes and onions – its my go-to food when I am on the road.
- The Internet – I am a surfer. I admit it. I also have adhd and go from page to page. I never know where I will end up. I should leave bread crumbs or Cookies to get back home.
Obviously, I am not in therapy for these addictions, but I am not willing to give even one of them up. So tell me in the comment section something you just can’t give up.
Menu Plan Cheat Sheets
Subscribe to get our latest recipes, budgeting and encouraging tips and receive our Free menu plan cheat sheet with 7 days sample recipes for Free.