Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Brownies with Pumpkin Spice M&Ms is a delicious combination of pumpkin cheesecake and fudgy brownies mixed together with a fun M & M surprise.
I was in Target yesterday and found these Pumpkin Spice M&Ms. First I thought I would make cookies, then I decided on brownies. I looked in the pantry and found some pumpkin puree (which you should always have an extra can on hand) and decided on Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Brownies with Pumpkin Spice M&Ms.
Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Brownies
I love anything pumpkin, ask my hubby, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin fudge, pumpkin smoothies, and pumpkin creme brulee to mention a few things.
These brownies are very moist and more like a cheesecake bite with some brownie added, you can leave out the M&Ms, but why not add the extra goodness of chocolate, crunch, and a little more spice. You could always substitute regular M & M’s if they are not in season.
After brownies are baked you can take the foil out of the pan and cool or refrigerate for a few hours and then slice into 16 pieces.
Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Brownies with Pumpkin Spice M&Ms
- Pumpkin Swirl
- 3 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 3 TB white granulated sugar
- 1 ts ground cinnamon
- 1/4 ts ground nutmeg
- For Brownies:
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 1 cup (oil, water and eggs for mix) Check Measurement with Box
- 1 Egg Check Eggs with Box Mix
- M & M’s Pumpkin Spice
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 8″ or 9″ square pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray
- In Medium bowl, mix brownie batter, oil, water and eggs as called for on box.
- Pour 3/4 of batter into pan.
- With an electric mixer, beat filling ingredients (starting with pumpkin and cream cheese first) then when smooth add the other ingredients.
- Add the filling mix on top of the brownie layer.
- Add the remaining brownie mixture and with a knife swirl the two together.
- Then add 1/2 a bag of M&Ms on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until done.
- Cool completely in refrigerator.
- Take foil out of pan and cut into 16 pieces.
If you like this recipe give it a 5-star review in the comments.
These Brownies can be frozen. It’s best to cut the brownies when fresh and store in individual baggies. That way you can take out one at a time and thaw as a snack. My favorite pan is the 9 X 9 pan. If you can’t find the Pumpkin Spice M & M’s substitute another flavor.