Call me crazy or call me romantic, but I got married on Valentine’s Day 29 years ago. It’s one of those things I always wanted like the white picket fence. I did get that by the way, at least for a few years.
Now I like gifts, so I thought maybe other women like gifts too. See where I am going here? I found a few things I would like to get, and I am sure you would like one of them.
So why not just open this page on his laptop, or better yet, send him this link and show him what you would like to get. Seriously, we don’t go out on Valentine’s Day, so you still have time to order and give them a few days later.
Little did I know at the time I got married, but I became a floral shop owner and was too busy on Valentines Day to celebrate our anniversary on the day, what Irony. Have you ever tried to go out to eat on Valentines Day? Well let’s just say the service is terrible.
My 5 Guilt Free Things I want for Valentines Day
Stainless Steel Engraved I Love You Heart Tag Charm BraceletThe Cheesecake Factory $50 Gift Card – In a Gift BoxColor Orchids Orchid in ceramic pot, 20-24Godiva Chocolatier 20 Piece Valentine’s Day Heart Shaped Assorted Chocolates Box14K White Gold Diamond Stud Earrings (1/4 cttw, K-L Color, I2 Clarity)
[Tweet “5 Guilt Free Gifts for Valentines Day”]
So with that being said, here is my top 5 things I would like for Valentines Day and if you see my hubby, you can clue him in.
1. Box of Chocolates (Sees, Godiva, even my favorites whoppers)
2. A Romantic Movie (The Notebook, PS I love you, or The Vow. When we got married it was Endless
Love, that was our wedding song)
3. Dinner out at Cheesecake Factory, Outback or Flemings. (Not on Valentines Day, I found out that is the worst day for service)
4. A beautiful plant, like a 6″ rose plant or an orchid plant. (Fresh flowers are way to expensive during this week)
5. A handwritten card. (My hubby is good at picking out just the right one, he usually writes on the
mirror in the bathroom with my lipstick)
Make that 6.
6. Who could say no to Jewelry, I have always wanted a Tiffany’s look alike Bracelet.
After I finished my Guilt Free list, I kind of felt guilty about thinking about my man. So I added a list of things I could get him and you can get your sweetie.
5 Guilt Free things you can get your Man
Van Der Hagen Men’s Luxury, Shave SetTommy Hilfiger Men’s Leather Dore Passcase Billfold Wallet with Removable Card HolderYard House – E-mail DeliveryGym bag, Duffel Bag, Gym Duffel Sports Fitness Workout Bag for Men WomenFitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch, Black, Silver, Large
You’re honey would like any one of these 5 gifts. So spoil him and hopefully he will spoil you too.
Free Menu Planning Cheat Sheets
Subscribe to get our latest recipes, budgeting and encouraging tips and receive our Free menu plan cheat sheet with 7 days sample recipes for Free.