Crockpot Bacon Ranch Chicken
This Cheesy Crockpot Bacon Ranch Chicken with only 5 ingredients will be a wonderful addition to your family dinner recipes.
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 package Ranch Dip Seasoning Mix
- 1 16 oz Sour Cream
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese Shredded Mild or Sharp
- 4 Slices Cooked Bacon Chopped
Add Chicken and Seasoning Mix to Crockpot. Either Spray crock with cooking spray or use a crockpot liner (these are genius) cook on low for 6 - 8 hours
Shred the chicken and add the sour cream, bacon, and cheese. Turn crockpot to warm and let sit for a few minutes or eat immediately.
- You will not need any liquid in this recipe. The chicken will produce juice.
- After the chicken is 3/4 of the way finished. Make the Bacon. I make mine in the oven at 400 degrees for 18 - 20 minutes on a pan with aluminum foil. Easy Peasy clean up.
- Once everything is ready. I shred the chicken, add the sour cream, add the shredded cheese and leave in crockpot about 10 minutes then add the bacon and serve.
- This is a hearty recipe. It may not look like a lot of food, but it is filling. My family raved about this recipe so I hope you enjoy it too.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 263kcal | Protein: 27g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 413mg | Potassium: 342mg | Vitamin A: 400IU | Vitamin C: 0.9mg | Calcium: 275mg | Iron: 0.6mg