Cinnamon Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Hershey Kisses
These cinnamon pumpkin spice kiss cookies, they are so easy to make. The name says it all. Cinnamon and Pumpkin goodness all rolled up into one cookie.
- 1/2 cup butter , softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1-3 tablespoons milk , if dough is crumbly and dry
- 1 package Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses or Any flavor you prefer
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar , for rolling cookies in (optional add 1 ts of cinnamon in sugar)
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Unwrap pumpkin spice Kisses and place them in a small bowl in the freezer until ready to use. Place 1/2 cup granulated sugar in a bowl for rolling cookies in; set aside.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Add vanilla and eggs and beat until light and fluffy.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Gradually add in small batches to the butter mixture, mixing until just combined. If dough is crumbly and not coming together, add 1 tablespoon of milk at a time until dough forms.
Scoop dough into 1 tablespoon-sized balls, roll in sugar, and place on baking sheet. Bake for 7-8 minutes, or until done. Remove from oven and let cool for 2 minutes. Add kisses into cookie and place tray in refrigerator to set chocolate.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 59mg | Potassium: 24mg | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.5mg