Light 7 Mexican layer dip
A great light adaption of the traditional 7 layer dip. This vegetarian recipe is light and packs a lot of flavor into each bite.
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia cream cheese
- 8 oz reduced fat sour cream
- 16 oz jar mild salsa
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce , shredded fine
- 2 large tomatoes , seeds removed and diced
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 2.25 oz sliced black olives
In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and taco seasoning and mix well with an electric mixer. Spread on the bottom of a large shallow glass dish.Top with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese and black olives. Serve with baked or gluten free tortilla chips.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 1029mg | Potassium: 532mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1240IU | Vitamin C: 8.1mg | Calcium: 224mg | Iron: 0.7mg