Easy Grilled New York Beef Loin
This easy grilled new york beef loin is quick and easy to make and full of flavor with this spice rub.
Servings 2 servings
- 2 6 oz Thin New York Beef Loin Steaks 6 - 8 oz each Thin
- 2 Tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano dried
- 1 Tablespoon Lt Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon ground sweet paprika
- 1 Tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon course ground black peppercorns
Turn the steaks over and continue to grill 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare (an internal temperature of 135 degrees F), 5 to 7 minutes for medium (140 degrees F) or 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well (150 degrees F) Using a meat thermometer.
Tenderloin is the choicest cut and most tender. The top loin and sirloin aren’t as tender, but they’re a bit more flavorful. Cuts from the loin require very little work to taste great.
Calories: 486kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 146mg | Sodium: 3583mg | Potassium: 712mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 663IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 162mg | Iron: 7mg