Cold Brew Banana Smoothie
Make this Cold Brew Smoothie that is Dairy-Free and oh so delicious. Made with just a few ingredients, including some superfoods.
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Cold Brew Coffee Prepared
- 1 Banana Sliced Fresh or Frozen
- 1 TB Protein Powder Your favorite brand Chocolate or Vanilla
- 1/2 ts chia seeds
- Agave, Honey or Stevia To Taste
It's best to use frozen banana slices to thicken up the drink and make it chilled. You can use ice, but it will water it down.
Use prepared cold brew coffee either you make yourself or buy prepared in the refrigerated section of the grocery store.
Protein Powder can be Chocolate or Vanilla
Serving: 1g | Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 187mg | Potassium: 525mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 113IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 207mg | Iron: 1mg