This collection of some of the best glass teapots will be the perfect addition to your teapot collection. Choose from clear and handpainted teapots. Some even include a filter for your loose-leaf tea.
Use blooming tea to make an impression or simply find a tea that comes in pretty colors. Regardless of what you prefer. A glass teapot is a great way to serve tea and make a lasting impression.
In this article, we have curated only the best products for you to peruse. So, without further ado, let us delve in and spill the tea. Or not, let’s just look at the tea.
Best Glass Teapots
If you are looking for a luxurious and spectacularly designed teapot, then look no further. Every detail about this teapot is carefully thought out and when you take a look at this DUJUST product you will see exactly what we mean.
On top of having a beautiful fairy tale look, this teapot is made of good-quality borosilicate glass, so you do not have to worry about your teapot shattering in response to extreme heat or cold.
The design of this product is also superb. The glass handle is large and curved, so you can easily pour your tea without struggling.
We love this teapot, the extravagant design coupled with the excellent craftsmanship makes this an absolute steal.
This teapot looks fairy-like and just makes you want to use it more. On top of that, if you use this product for blooming tea you are in for a treat, it is designed to put on a show for you and your friends.
Overall, this is an amazing product and one that we highly recommend.
- Beautiful Design – This teapot is stunning with its British design, gold trim, and petal-shaped features. A very elegant and luxurious glass teapot!
- Hot and Cold Resistant – This teapot is made with the finest borosilicate glass which gives the teapot strength. So, you don’t have to worry about the glass shattering as you put hot or cold water in your glass teapot.
- Handle – This teapot has a large curved handle, so you can pour your tea easily. This super ergonomic design will make your life so much easier.
- Guarantee – This teapot has a 2-year quality guarantee as well as a 90-day full refund should it not perform to a standard of your liking.
- Size – This teapot cannot hold a large amount of water due to its size. So, if you have a large tea party or gathering planned this might not be the best teapot for you.
This fantastic little glass teapot is perfect if you want something simple and functional. It is brilliantly designed, with a non-drip spout and a sturdy handle you can rest assured that the MuMuSen glass teapot will last you a long time.
It also has a wide mouth, so you can easily hand-clean it. As if that weren’t good enough, this teapot is dishwasher safe. It is made using good quality material.
For example, borosilicate glass is used, so you do not have to worry about your teapot shattering when you put hot or cold water in it.
We loved this teapot, its simple design allowed us to appreciate the look of the tea. Just watching the color bleed through the infuser is a cathartic and relaxing sight.
Some customers found that the infuser did not filter out fine tea leaves, this was true. But, if you use the right loose tea leaves you should not have a problem.
Overall, this product is wonderful, and of good quality. We would recommend it to anyone who wants a glass teapot with a simple design.
- Quality – This product is made using high borosilicate glass, so you do not have to worry about the glass cracking when you use hot or cold water.
- Non-Drip Spout – This teapot spout is carefully designed so that you do not have to worry about dripping when you are pouring the tea.
- Removable Infuser – The infuser that comes with this teapot is glass and removable. So, you can control the amount of time you want your tea to steep.
- Sturdy – This teapot is sturdy, even the handle is made to last. So you can easily use this teapot day in and day out without worrying.
- Infuser – Some customers found that smaller tea leaves could pass through the holes in the infuser.
- Lid – Some customers found that the lid of the teapot was a little loose when the infuser was taken out.
The Zpose teapot is a diverse product that can be used in a microwave or on a gas stove hob. It is practically designed with a scale line, so you can easily measure how much water you want to use.
On top of that, this glass teapot comes with a stainless steel filter that is designed to catch even the finest tea leaves.
This product is made with high-quality borosilicate glass which means that your teapot will not easily break even when exposed to extreme heat or cold.
The non-drip spout is another fantastic feature that will certainly save you from embarrassing spills while serving your friends.
Overall, we thought that this glass teapot was excellently designed. It has so many neat features like the non-drip spout and the stainless steel filter. Both of which make life much easier.
On top of that, the quality of this teapot is truly excellent. Some customers found that there were issues using the Zpose teapot on a gas hob, but when we tried it there was no issue.
The glass withstood the heat and there were no cracks. We would highly recommend it to anyone who wants something that looks great and has practical uses.
- Quality – High-quality borosilicate glass is used to make this teapot. So, you can rest assured that your new glass teapot will not shatter or crack easily.
- Scale Line – There is a scale on the glass body of the teapot, so you can accurately pour the correct amount of water into your teapot.
- Stainless Steel Filter – With a 304-grade stainless steel filter/infuser, you do not have to worry about even the smallest tea leaves making it into your tea.
- Non-Drip Spout – This teapot is designed with a non-drip spout, so you do not have to worry about making a mess when you are pouring your friends a nice cup of tea.
- Rust – Some customers found that the steel filter began to rust after a while.
- Stove Top Use – Some customers found that their teapot shattered after they put it on the stovetop, despite claims this product could be used on a stovetop.
- The Lid – Some customers found that the lid on this product did not stay on as securely as it should have.
If you are looking for a small teapot with a stunning design, this will be the product for you. The Floatant glass teapot has enamel blue rose and butterfly designs all over the teapot and cups.
This product allows you to choose whether you want matching cups with your teapot or if you would just like the teapot alone. So, you can pick an option that suits you and your needs best.
On top of that, there are two colors to decide between. So you can pick a red rose or blue rose design.
This product blew us away visually, the intricate craftsmanship on the roses and butterflies is truly a spectacular sight.
The teapot itself is a little small, but if you want small cups of tea to taste this is a great product. Some customers found that the filter did not filter out the fine tea leaves.
We found this to be accurate, but there are easy fixes to this issue. You could purchase another tea filter, or you could use tea that has larger leaves. Either way, you can still enjoy this amazing product if it is what you are looking for.
- Beautiful Design – This teapot has a stunning design. The enamel flowers and butterflies make it stand out against other teapots.
- Tea Cups – This product allows you to decide if you want to purchase matching teacups with your teapot or if you would like the teapot on its own.
- Colors – You can pick between red or blue flowers for your teapot. So, you can purchase a product that you truly love and suits you.
- No Glaze or Metal – The lack of glaze and metal means that your tea is more likely to come out tasting perfect.
- Size – This teapot is a little on the small side, so if you want a large cup of tea this might not be the best product for you.
- Filter – The filter does not work on fine tea leaves. S0, you should only use larger-leafed loose tea if you like this product.
This teapot is designed to be used on stove tops, in microwaves or just to pour your hot water in. It is designed to make your life easier.
For example, the handle is comfortable, so you can easily pour yourself a hot drink. On top of that, this product has a non-drip spout, so you do not have to worry about spilling when you are serving your friends some delicious tea.
The Teabloom Amore teapot also comes with a 1-year warranty, so if you are not satisfied with your product you can send it back and get a refund.
We liked this product, its clean design and versatility made a good impression on us.
Some customers had issues with their products arriving broken, we did not have this issue, our teapot was intact upon arrival. On top of this, it was pretty hardy and withstand being used on the stovetop. So we were impressed by its strength.
One issue we had with this teapot was the red wash, like many other customers it washed off pretty quickly. Which was a shame because it added an extra something to the design.
Overall, we liked this glass teapot and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a glass teapot that is versatile and of good quality.
- Innovative Design – This teapot is designed with your comfort in mind. A comfortable handle and non-drip spout are just two fantastic features of this teapot.
- Versatile – This teapot can be used in microwaves, on stove tops, or you could just pour hot water into your glass teapot.
- Warranty – Thai product comes with a 1-year warranty. So, if it is not to your liking you can return it and get your money back.
- Includes 2 Tea Flowers – The manufacturer gives you two tea flowers with your glass teapot. So you can make beautiful-looking tea right away.
- Red Wash – The red wash on the glass washes off quite quickly according to some customers’ experience.
- Broken on Arrival – Some customers found that this product was broken upon arrival and had trouble returning it.
If you like this glass teapot but would like to purchase it elsewhere, you can check out the Teabloom Store if you want an alternate option.
Now it is time to delve into the buyer’s guide, in this section, we will give you information on what to consider when you are looking for your new glass teapot. So, let’s delve right into it.
One thing you need to be especially aware of is that your glass teapot is made of borosilicate glass. This is a type of glass that has a substance called boron trioxide.
This substance allows for a very low coefficient of thermal expansion. In short, this means that it will not crack or shatter under extreme temperatures like normal glass would.
So, if you are looking for a glass teapot, make sure that it is made of borosilicate glass, otherwise, your very expensive glass teapot might suddenly shatter or explode when you use it.
It will be important to consider the spout of your glass teapot. A high spout for example will allow you to pour your tea more smoothly and this by extension means that you will have less spillage.
So, the best thing you can do is look out for teapots that have a spout taller than the teapot itself. In addition to this, a product that has a lid that seals will help to reduce those annoying spills.
This is an obvious one, but it has to be said. You will need to decide what you are going to use your teapot for and how many people you intend to serve with it.
So, when you are looking for a teapot make sure that you pay attention to the volume of the teapot. This way you can get an idea of how much water it can hold, and you can make a better decision based on your findings.
You will need a good-quality infuser, especially if you are going to use loose tea leaves.
The first thing you should check is the size of the infuser. This is so that you have one that is large enough to fit in your teapot but also one that holds enough tea.
An infuser that only holds a small amount of tea will mean that you will not get those strong tea flavors you are looking for.
On top of that, it is important to check how big the filter holes are. If you are planning on using a fine tea, you will need to make sure that the infuser does not let those tea leaves into the water.
The best thing you can do is read the manufacturer’s write-up and check the customer feedback. This way you get a well-rounded argument before you purchase your product.
Frequently Asked Questions
In this section, we are going to answer some of the most frequently asked questions concerning glass teapots.
Are Glass Teapots Safe?
The short answer to this question is, yes. Glass is the purest and safest material that can be used for kettles and teapots.
But, you will need to use borosilicate glass as this material allows the kettle or teapot to withstand extreme temperatures without shattering or cracking.
Can You Pour Boiling Water Into A Glass Teapot?
If you have a teapot made of borosilicate glass you can do this. But, a glass teapot is designed with a material that can withstand extreme heat.
The great thing about them is the fact that you do not have to boil water separately. Instead, you can put lukewarm water in your teapot and put it on the stove.
Essentially cutting out the middle man. But, your teapot MUST be made of borosilicate glass. Otherwise, it is likely to shatter when exposed to high temperatures.
How Do You Keep A Glass Teapot Hot?
You can purchase a teapot warmer, this is a stand you put your glass teapot in and when you use a small candle under the pot you can keep your tea hotter for longer.
Otherwise, you can use an insulated tea cozy which will help keep your tea warmer for longer.
That is all for this article, we hope that we have been able to help you find the perfect glass teapot. One that will last you a lifetime and pour you many tasty cups of tea.