This post was sponsored by Nature Made as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
I begin each morning with these 5 daily tasks to give me a great start to my day. I Love the beginning of the New Year and even the first of every new month and down to each new day. It is a fresh start.
I can assess in the evening what I want to do better every day. I have control over creating the best life possible for myself by my choices for creating healthy routines and improving on them when needed.
I am also a list person. What I know about myself is I am structured, and I like having a list to get through my day, week, month and year with goals and tasks.
5 Daily Tips to Start My Day
I generally always start my day doing the same thing. I love routines. In fact, when something gets in there and messes it up, it throws me in a tailspin until I stop and get myself back on track.
So creating a list or using my journal and habit tracker really helps me stay focused on what I want to get done and what I need to get done.
Daily Tips to Maintain a Healthy and Balanced Lifestyle
1. Listen to Something Positive (Podcast) or reading.I regularly listen to podcasts in my car and at the gym.
2. Drink a Smoothie or something that is filled with good vitamins and protein.
3. Take my Vitamins: I recently found some Adult gummies I like from Nature Made. They are called Energy B-12. Now a mom of 3 needs a lot of energy. These NatureMade® vitamins support cellular energy production in the body. They are also USP quality certified. I picked them up at Kroger, but you can find them in most grocery, Wal-Greens or Rite-Aids.
4. Take a few minutes to say a few words of encouragement to my family before they start their day. Sometimes the day goes so fast and we are so busy, I want to make sure I have a few moments with them and say something kind (see image below)
5. Go to the gym for 45 minutes. This was part of my new goals for the year. I am happy to say I am still going 4 -5 days during the week along with doing things outside of the gym like hiking to help keep my heart healthy and give me balance while relieving stress.
Tools to Get Me Through the Day
Nature Made Facebook Promotion
Now through April 9, 2017, Nature Made Vitamins is partnering with Women’s and Men’s Health to sponsor promotions on Facebook where you can enter to win weekly prizes that motivate you to stay healthy. Some of these prizes include Blue Apron, Lululemon and Sephora gift cards as well as FitBit’s and a one-year membership to Nature Box! Go to Nature Made’s Facebook page to enter to win these weekly prizes.
Nature Made Sweepstakes
Nature Made is also hosting sweepstakes where you can enter to win the grand prize of a spa vacation! This contest also ends April 9, 2017, and full rules can be found on the entry page. Go to Nature Made One-Up Your Health to enter.
What activities help give you balance? Leave a comment.
Get Your Menu Planning Workbook
Subscribe to get our latest recipes, budgeting and encouraging tips and receive our Menu plan workbook with 7 days sample recipes for Free. Yay!