Make any of these mouth-watering French toast recipes for your family. It is sure to please your hungry family.
When it comes to breakfast, nothing beats a good plate of French toast topped with your favorite syrup and toppings.
Mmm. One of the best things about French toast is that it’s easy to make. You can whip up a batch of delicious French toast and enjoy it without too much work in the kitchen.
French toast can even be made in casserole form so you can whip all the ingredients together, bake, and let the family enjoy a big batch of French toast. French toast casseroles are perfect for family gatherings too.
Check out these 17 French toast recipes that are easy to make and so delicious.
Tips for making French Toast
- Day-old bread is great for this dish.
- Bread, Cream and Eggs are the common ingredients so keep those on hand.
- Using a crock pot does most of the work for you.
- The recipes below use some unique bread so the sky is the limit when creating.
- You can save and reheat most French toast recipes.
- Fruit and Spices are another great addition.
- Add a protein as a side dish.