Hi readers! It’s Jennifer again. I am back today to share some of my favorite cookbook ideas for the little chef in your family. Kids love helping in the kitchen, so they should have their own shelf of cookbooks. Here are just a few fun suggestions for your little chef.
Baking Cookbooks For Your Little Chef:
- Mommy and Me Bake by DK Publishing
This book will be released January 19th. I had the opportunity to preview it, and it looks so cute!
- Sesame Street: B is for Baking: 50 Yummy Dishes to Make Together by Susan McQuillan
- Decorate Cakes, Cupcakes, and Cookies with Kids by Autumn Carpenter
- Dessert Designer by Dana Meachen Raul
Family Cookbooks For Your Little Chef:
- Mommy and Me Start Cooking by DK Publishing
- Williams-Sonoma Cooking Together: Having Fun in the Kitchen with Your Kids by Erin Quon
- Taste of Home Kid-Approved Cookbook by Taste of Home
- Mom and Me Cookbook by Annabel Karmel
Healthy Cookbooks For Your Little Chef:
Fun Cookbooks For Your Little Chef:
- The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook by Well-No-One-Knows
- Grandpa’s Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs Cookbook by Judi Barrett
- The Official DC Super Hero Cookbook by Matthew Mead
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Cookbook and Cookie Cutters Kit by Eric Carle
- National Geographic Kids Cookbook: A Year-Round Fun Food Adventure by Barton Seaver
General Cookbooks For Your Little Chef:
Basic Cookbooks For Your Little Chef:
- Better Homes and Gardens New Junior Coo Book by Better Homes and Gardens
- The Ultimate Step-by-Step Kids’ First Cookbook by Nancy McDoogall
So there you have some great suggestions for your little chef to start their very own cookbook shelf. I love that most were made for them to do independently, yet all centered around spending time in the kitchen together.
[Tweet “Try these #cookbooks for your little #chef “]
What cookbooks will you be getting for your little chef?
Need some recipe inspiration to make with your little chef? Then check out these great recipes by Candi you can make together.
~ Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
~Every chef needs a hat! Love this chef hat!
Never miss another post:
Subscribe and I’ll keep you posted
Theresa @DearCreatives says
I used to get cookbooks for the kids when they were little. Now I need to wait to have old enough grand kids. This is a great round up of books!
Kim Smith says
These are some cute books, and I love when he helps in the kitchen. He is nine and I think it has helped his reading skills alone, plus many more. ( Enthusiasm helps.)