This weekend I made Homemade Cinnamon Chips to use with Pineapple Salsa. A few weeks ago I made a Grilled Chicken Salad with Mango salsa and this week I wanted to try a different salsa from LA VICTORIA®
Homemade Cinnamon Chips
I love these homemade chips, I have made them before with my Fruit Salsa I like the fact that it is a sweet appetizer with a hint of sweet and spicy.
This recipe is easy to make, takes less than 20 minutes and compliments the Pineapple Salsa. It’s great for a quick snack when the kids get home or a fun appetizer when you are having guests over.
Homemade Cinnamon Chips with Pineapple Salsa
- 8 or 10 inch Flour Tortillas
- Melted Butter
- Jar of La Victoria Pineapple Salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brush Tortillas with melted butter
- Using a pizza cutter slice tortillas in triangles
- Sprinkle with Cinnamon and Sugar
- Bake 10 minutes until crispy
Leave me a 5 Star Review if you enjoy this recipe along with a comment
For more Appetizer favorite recipes try these: