It feels like you’re on vacation at a tropical island with this Key Lime Smoothie recipe. Complete with graham cracker crumbs, whipped cream, and key lime juice.
Sign Up to Recieve More Recipes including this Free Recipe Card
Why You Will Love This Recipe
This recipe is so easy to make with just a few ingredients. It makes you feel like you are on vacation to your favorite tropical island. You can make this key lime smoothie in under 5 minutes. You can omit the whipped cream to make it super healthy.
- Key Lime Greek Yogurt by Chobani
- Baby Spinach
- Small Banana
- Pineapple Chunks
- Almond Milk
- Key Lime Juice by Nellie and Joe
- Crushed Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Whipped Cream
Add the first 6 ingredients to the blender and blend.
Add the desired amount of ice and blend.
*This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
Place Graham Cracker Crumbs in a dish. Rub the Lime Juice along the rim of the glass. Dip the glasses into the graham cracker crumbs. Add the optional whipped cream, cute paper straw, and a lime slice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, any green leaf will do.
You can use plain yogurt. It is not as tart as the greek yogurt. Also, the Key Lime Flavor gives it a stronger key lime taste.
You can use either. A frozen one will give it a thicker consistency.
If you are not going to drink immediately, you can refrigerate and reblend before drinking. Just don’t add the whipped cream until you consume it.
Key Lime Smoothie
- 2 5.3 ounce Key Lime Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Baby Spinach
- 1 Banana Fresh or Frozen
- 1/2 Cup Pineapple Chunks Canned
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Key Lime Juice Nellie and Joe
- 1 Lime
- 2 Cups Ice
- 1/2 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Whipped Cream Optional
- Add the first 6 ingredients into a blender and blend
- Add Ice Continue Blending
- Place Graham Cracker Crumbs on a shallow plate
- Cut the Lime and run along the rim of the 2 glasses.
- Dip into the graham cracker crumbs
- Add a dollop of whipped cream and lime slice (optional)
You can substitute kale or any other leaf for spinach
Rate this recipe
If you loved this recipe and made it can you give it a 5-star review? That will help it be seen more. You can also pin it to Pinterest or share it on Facebook.