This Mango detox smoothie made with coconut water, lime juice, mango, and cayenne, is refreshing, healthy and it’s quick, and easy to clean up. Grab a glass and your favorite blender and with just a few ingredients you are on your way to a great start today.
I could really survive on detox smoothies. I am not a big eater, except for that occasional craving I get. You are also getting vitamins and more and it’s budget-friendly.
This recipe was updated with new images in June 2020
*This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
I used my Ninja Blender on this one and it was done in about 30 seconds. You can’t beat that for a quick smoothie.
Think about all the money you can save by making your smoothies at home instead of at your local smoothie hangout. Get more tips in my ebook.
Mango Detox Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups ripe mango chunks (or frozen)
- 2-3 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut water
- Pinch of cayenne powder
- Add all ingredients to a blender in order given.
- Blend until smooth or desired texture.
Health Benefits of a Detox Smoothie
- Mangos Known as the king of fruits for its abundance of vitamins, antioxidants, fiber, and minerals. It aids in digestion, helps acne.
- Cayenne Pepper has been known to kill certain types of cancer and benefit the heart.
- Coconut Water great for weight loss, hydration, skin, etc.
- Add some greens or superfoods and make it a Spinach Detox Smoothie
Best Blender for Smoothies
If you like this Dairy-Free Mango Smoothie try these.
- Dairy-Free Banana Mango Smoothie
- Spinach Blueberry Smoothie
- Chai Tea Smoothie with Protein
- Tea Time Recipes
- Smoothie Recipes
- Refreshing Summertime Drinks to Keep you Hydrated
Or if you really love mangos, try this Tropical Fruit Salsa Recipe.