This Mango detox smoothie made with coconut water, mango and cayenne, is refreshing, healthy and it’s quick and easy to clean up. Grab a glass and your favorite blender and with just a few ingredients you are on your way to a great start today.
I could really survive on detox smoothies. I am not a big eater, except that occasional craving I get. You are also getting vitamins and more and it’s such a small cost.
I used my nutribullet on this one and it was done in about 30 seconds. You can’t beat that for a quick smoothie.
Think about all the money you can save by making your smoothies at home instead of at your local smoothie hangout.
Mango Detox Smoothie
Mango Detox Smoothie Recipe
This Mango Detox Smoothie is refreshing, delicious and full of Vitamins.
- 2 cups ripe mango chunks (or frozen)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut water
- Pinch of cayenne powder
Combine all ingredients in a blender; blend until smooth
Health Benefits of a Mango Detox Smoothie
- Mangos Known as the king of fruits for its abundance of vitamins, antioxidants, fiber, and minerals. It aids in digestion, helps acne.
- Cayenne Pepper has been known to kill certain types of cancer and benefits the heart.
- Coconut Water great for weight loss, hydration, skin, etc.
- Add some greens and make it a Spinach Detox Smoothie
[Tweet “Get the health benefits from this Mango #Smoothie #recipe here”]
If you like this Vegan Mango Smoothie try these.
- Blueberry Smoothie
- Tea Time Recipes
- Smoothie Recipes
- Refreshing Summertime Drinks to Keep you Hydrated
Or if you really love mangos, try this Grilled Chicken Mango Salsa Recipe.
Make sure you get the free menu plan cheat sheet when you sign up for the email newsletter below.
Free Menu Planning Cheat Sheets
Subscribe to get our latest recipes, budgeting and encouraging tips and receive our Free menu plan cheat sheet with 7 days sample recipes for Free.