This Mango detox smoothie made with coconut water, lime juice, mango, and cayenne, is refreshing, healthy and it’s quick and easy to clean up. Grab a glass and your favorite blender and with just a few ingredients you are on your way to a great start today.
*This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
Why you will love this easy recipe
Some people like to eat their food and some like to drink it. This is a perfect way to get more healthy ingredients in your body when you don’t feel like eating or if you just want a refreshing beverage. Smoothies are an easy way to provide some added nutrients to your daily routine. And if you love Mangos try this tropical salsa.
I used my Ninja Blender on this one and it was done in about 30 seconds. You can’t beat that for a quick smoothie.
Think about all the money you can save by making your smoothies at home instead of at your local smoothie hangout. Get more tips in my ebook.
- Mangos Known as the king of fruits for its abundance of vitamins, antioxidants, fiber, and minerals. It aids in digestion and helps acne.
- Cayenne Pepper has been known to kill certain types of cancer and benefit the heart.
- Coconut Water great for weight loss, hydration, skin, etc.
- Add some greens or superfoods and make it a Spinach Detox Smoothie
If you like this Dairy-Free Mango Smoothie try these.
If you loved this recipe and made it please give it a 5-star review! That will help it be seen more. You can also pin it to Pinterest or share it on Facebook.
Mango Detox Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups ripe mango chunks (or frozen)
- 2-3 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut water
- Pinch of cayenne powder
- Add all ingredients to a blender in order given.
- Blend until smooth or desired texture.