This Mango detox smoothie made with coconut water, lime juice, mango, and cayenne, is refreshing, healthy and it’s quick, and easy to clean up. Grab a glass and your favorite blender and with just a few ingredients you are on your way to a great start today.
I could really survive on detox smoothies. I am not a big eater, except for that occasional craving I get. You are also getting vitamins and more and it’s budget-friendly.
This recipe was updated with new images in June 2020
*This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
I used my Ninja Blender on this one and it was done in about 30 seconds. You can’t beat that for a quick smoothie.
Think about all the money you can save by making your smoothies at home instead of at your local smoothie hangout.
Mango Detox Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups ripe mango chunks (or frozen)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut water
- Pinch of cayenne powder
- Combine all ingredients in a blender; blend until smooth
Health Benefits of a Detox Smoothie
- Mangos Known as the king of fruits for its abundance of vitamins, antioxidants, fiber, and minerals. It aids in digestion, helps acne.
- Cayenne Pepper has been known to kill certain types of cancer and benefit the heart.
- Coconut Water great for weight loss, hydration, skin, etc.
- Add some greens or superfoods and make it a Spinach Detox Smoothie
Best Blender for Smoothies
When making smoothies, the best consistency is achieved when using a high-powered blender. I use a Ninja Smoothie Maker. You can also use a Vitamix. This will blend the frozen fruit the best, and not leave chunks of fruit or ice. I prefer to use a mix of fresh and frozen fruit without ice.
If you like this Dairy-Free Mango Smoothie try these.
- Dairy-Free Banana Mango Smoothie
- Spinach Blueberry Smoothie
- Chai Tea Smoothie with Protein
- Tea Time Recipes
- Smoothie Recipes
- Refreshing Summertime Drinks to Keep you Hydrated
Or if you really love mangos, try this Tropical Fruit Salsa Recipe.