A Day in Candiland does accept guest posts. We do like to keep our guests post related to our blogs primary content, i.e. Recipes, DIY Decor or crafts, Table decor, Desserts, Seasonal posts, and How To’s to grow your blog. We also do sponsored Posts and Welcome those.
Rules, regulations, preferences for guests on my blog:
- Previously published posts are NOT ok! On your blog or other blogs.
- 2 – 3 sentence Author Bio goes on bottom of post, with no more than 2 (NOT FOR PROFIT) links
- Posts should be at least 400 words to preferably less than 1000 words
- Please include 2 or 3 images
- ZERO for profit links within the body of the post and no more than 3 not-for-profit links within post.
- Your post is subject to revisions if it does not abide by the above rules.
I do not accept any guests posts where you are selling a product or my readers are asked to buy a product. Your guest post will be promoted on all social media platforms.
If you would like to guest post and can offer these requirements, please email me at candi elm @ gmail dot com
I am available for guest posts.
I am available for phone, skype, and email interviews. Just ask!
Here are a few examples of guest posts I have written around the web:
Get Your 9 Page Menu Planning Kit
Subscribe to get our latest recipes, budgeting and encouraging tips and receive our 9 page menu plan kit for Free. Yay!