A Day in Candiland does accept guest posts. We do like to keep our guests post related to our blogs primary content, i.e. Recipes, Encouragement, Money Saving Tips, and How To’s to grow your blog. We also do sponsored Posts and Welcome those.
Rules, regulations, preferences for guests on my blog:
- Previously published posts are NOT ok! On your blog or other blogs.
- 2 – 3 sentence Author Bio goes on the bottom of the post, with no more than 3 (NOT FOR PROFIT) links
- Posts should be at least 800 words or more
- Please include 2- 4 images that are no larger than 100mg in jpg format (1 600 X 900) and 1 feature 600 X 400) and 1 600X600 preferably
- ZERO for-profit links within the body of the post and no more than 3 not-for-profit links within the post.
- Your post is subject to revisions if it does not abide by the above rules.
I do not accept any guests posts where you are selling a product or my readers are asked to buy a product. Your guest post will be promoted on all social media platforms.
If you would like to guest post and can offer these requirements, please email me at candi elm @ gmail dot com
I am available for guest posts.
I am available for phone, Skype, and email interviews. Just ask!
Here are a few examples of guest posts I have written on the web:
White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Snack Mix
Basil Lime Slushie
Apple Pastry Turnovers
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes in a Jar
Red Velvet Cupcakes with Dr. Seuss Printable