Delicious Dessert Recipes that are easy to make and your family will love. Here are some of my best-kept secret dessert recipes that I am letting you know about, what I serve at parties and bring to my friends. You will find below easy desserts by category.
Cupcakes are a simple dessert that is easy to make but can be made elegant by adding special designs to the frosting, fun extracts, decorations on top, colors and liquors to the batter and frosting. They can be altered to make them gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and sugar-free or no processed sugar added. There is no end to deliciousness here.
- Strawberry Cupcakes
- Lemon Cupcakes
- Vanilla Birthday Cupcakes
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Skittles Cupcakes
- Key Lime Cupcakes
- Peppermint Bark Cupcakes
- Banana Cupcakes (Vegan)
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Meringue Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
- Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
- Baseball Chocolate Cupcakes
- Baby Shower Cupcakes with Fondant Hearts
- Dalgona Cupcake Recipe
- Red, White and Blue Unicorn Cupcakes
Delicious Cake Recipes
These cakes go from simple to more complex like the Tiramisu Cake. Poke Cakes are very easy to make and are in a sheet pan, while bundt cakes need a special type of pan, but look beautiful.
- Milk Way Poke Cake
- Lucky Charms Layer Cake
- Red Velvet Oreo Poke Cake
- Tiramisu Cake
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Lemon Bundt Cake
- Lavender Bundt Cake
- Mini Bundt Cake
- 16 Poke Cake Recipes
- Lucky Charms Cake
- Red White and Blue Bundt Cake
- Afternoon Tea Cake Recipe
Brownies are another easy dessert that can be made in many different flavors while adding, nuts, chocolate chips, cream cheese, cookies, and decorations.
- Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake with M & Ms
- Easy Chocolate Brownies
- Red Velvet Brownies
- Mint Freezer Brownies
- Cookies and Cream Brownies
- Cinnamon Chipotle Brownies
Creative Cookie Recipes
Cookies are another one of those wonderful desserts. You can eat one cookie or a dozen at a time to get your fix. Cookies can be made in so many different ways. Shapes, Flavors, add-ins, gluten-free, dairy-free, drop cookies, cut out cookies. The list is endless. Here are a few of my favorites. I hope they become yours too.
- Caramel Filled Pretzel Cookies
- Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- Monster M & M Cookies
- Red White and Blue Cookie pops
- Lemon Shortbread Cookies
- Grinch Cookies
- Snickerdoodle Cookies
Dessert Bar Recipes
Dessert Bars are easy to make, you just need an 8 X 8 pan or a 9 X 13 pan and you are ready to go. My favorites are the ones with a crust.
Pies are one of those desserts that are not made too often unless it is the holidays. Pies are also one of the most served desserts in restaurants. I really enjoy making them in Mason Jars.
Creme Brulee Desserts
Creme Brulee Desserts are a little trickier to make. You usually need to bake them in a water bath. They are smooth and creamy and most have a crunchy top made by a kitchen torch.
- Lavender Cheesecake
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
- Orange Chocolate Cheesecakes
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Lemon Curd Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Key Lime Cheesecake
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar.
Other Dessert Recipes
*This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
Some of my favorite tools used in making delicious desserts.
If you are looking for some round-up of different dessert recipes try these.