Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes are just the right size and have all the flavors of fall in this two-bite dessert.
It’s that time of year again. The leaves are turning the sun is setting sooner, it’s time to get out your sweaters and boots. One of the best things about Fall is in my opinion is …. Pumpkin spice everything.
I make these Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes several times a year. You will love it because it is just two bites each and they look really cute and go over well at parties. It is a lot quicker than making a big cheesecake also.
I use a mini springform cheesecake pan, but you can also just do them in cupcake wrappers.
It starts with an easy spice crust in the bottom of the pan or liner and bakes for 8 minutes. Then fill with the pumpkin cream cheese mixture and bake for 15 minutes. When done, cool in the refrigerator for a few hours.
This will be the time to start making the homemade whipped cream topping. When finished add a dollop of whipped cream with a little sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
How to Make Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Homemade Whipped Cream
- 3/4 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 TB Brown Sugar Light
- 1 1/2 tb butter melted
- 1/4 ts cinnamon ground
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup plus 1 TB pumpkin puree canned
- 1 large egg
- 2 tb sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 ts cinnamon ground
- 1/8 ts nutmeg ground
- pinch cloves optional
- 1 tb flour all purpose
- 1/2 ts vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tb powdered sugar
- 1/2 ts Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and spray mini cheesecake pan with cooking spray
- Prepare crust ingredients in a small bowl. Mix to combine with a fork. Add one TB of moist crumbs into each mini cheesecake space. Use a small shot glass or tart tamper to press down.
- Bake mini cheesecakes crust in a preheated oven for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes. In the meantime, start making the filling.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin, egg, sour cream, sugar and spices. Blend until combined Add flour and vanilla. Divide and pour into 12 cupcake spaces.
- Bake mini cheesecakes in pre-heated oven for 15 minutes. Let cool in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours. They will deflate a bit after cooled. If they have cracked on top then they have baked too long. They will still taste great, but adjust for next time.
- Beat heavy whipping cream with vanilla and powdered sugar until stiff. Either dollop or pipe on top of cheesecakes once you remove them from the pan.
Ways you can display your Mini Cheesecakes
I love finding cute and decorative pedestals or cake plates to display my desserts on. I found these gold trays at Home Goods.
They were very inexpensive and they are really nice for the holidays. They also had them in different colors. I also found these cute leaves from Wilton and thought they were perfect for these mini pumpkin cupcakes.
Tips to make these Mini Cheesecakes Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free and (Keto Friendly)
Substitute the brown sugar with Swerve Brown Sugar in the crust
Substitute the granulated sugar with Swerve granular sugar or confectioners sugar in the filling and whipping cream
Omit the flour in the filling and use Gluten-Free Graham Cracker Crumbs for the crust.
Other Ways You Can Make Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Make your cheesecakes with Gingersnap Crust
- Make them with Vanilla Wafer Crust
- Make them with an Almond Crust (gluten-free)
- Drizzle Caramel Sauce on Top
- Make them in a larger cupcake pan and use cupcake liners. (May only make 9)
- Create them with an Oreo Cookie Crust
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
Tools I used to Make These Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Mini Cheesecake Pan
- Swerve Brown Sugar
- Swerve Confectioners Sugar
- Swerve Granular Sugar
- Mini Tart Tamper
- Gluten Free Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Wilton Leaves Decorations
- 3 Gold Tiered Stands
Leave a comment after and let us know how you made these Pumpkin Desserts.
Enjoy these Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Homemade Whipped Cream For the Holidays along with these other Pumpkin Favorites.