Easy Pumpkin Bars made with cream cheese frosting that everyone will devour.
It’s the season of pumpkin and I am sure I could fit in one more recipe for easy pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting. I love all the pumpkin recipes so far and I can’t say that this will be the last.
Yesterday I made my Lemon bars and these pumpkin bars to take to a family get together. They were so easy and really only had two steps to make them. I like those kinds of recipes when you are in the busy holiday season and trying to tackle so many things.
Easy Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
I had planned to make a couple of pies, but time just did not allow. Since the kids are off this week, they wanted to go here and there and since we were traveling for the holidays, I decided not to stress about it and just enjoy what I did get done.
Easy Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 2/3 cup of white granulated sugar
- 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 2 cups of sifted all purpose flour
- 2 ts baking powder
- 2 ts ground cinnamon
- 1 ts baking soda
- 1 ts salt
- 1 8 oz package of softened cream cheese
- 1 stick of soften butter
- 2 cups sifted confectioners sugar
- 1 ts Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- In an electric mixer mix eggs, oil, sugar, pumpkin, until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, cinnamon.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture.
- Pour batter into a 13 X 10 inch greased pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool completely
- Mix, cream cheese and butter in electric mixer, add sugar and vanilla. Spread Frosting on top and cut into bars.
These pumpkin bars can be made a little thinner by using a slightly larger pan. You can also add a little cinnamon in the frosting to give it a little more spice. It is a light and airy cake, it’s so good. Sign up below to receive these recipes right in your inbox each week and get a FREE baking substitution chart printable.
On another fun note, I am being featured on a Misadventures with Andi today. Stop by and take look.
If you like this recipe you might try:
Easy Pumpkin Bars made from scratch with Cream Cheese Frosting You can make in under 45 minutes.
Free Baking Ingredient Substitution Chart
Subscribe to our weekly recipes, kitchen tips and encouragement and receive this baking ingredient substitution chart for FREE! Awesome Right?