Are you looking for a luscious dessert that doesn’t require turning on the oven? That’s what you’ll love about this no-bake strawberry cheesecake in a jar. This will be your new favorite simple single-serving desserts.
They would be perfect any time of year and you can change up the fruit to what’s in season. They would be a fun end to a romantic dinner or a family get-together.Jump to Recipe
Decorate Your Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar
Strawberries are readily available right now and they look pretty in these jars. For an added treat you can make them more elegant with a pretty ribbon. For another delicious strawberry recipe, try these Strawberry Cupcakes with Filling.
You can add some Mint Leaves or bring along some Dipped Chocolate Strawberries. You can also choose to add 2 TB of strawberry preserves blended or layered with the cream cheese filling.
*This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
Pro Tip: Make this a gluten-free dessert by using Gluten-Free Graham Cracker Crumbs.
FAQ’s for Strawberry Cheesecake
Add your strawberries to a bowl with 1 part vinegar and 3 parts water and immerse for 15 minutes. Then rinse with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
Use Gluten-Free Graham Cracker Crumbs.
Do not add sugar to whipping cream, and use a Keto-Friendly sugar substitute like Monkfruit in the filling.
These are best consumed within 24 hours.
- fresh strawberries
- granulated sugar
- heavy cream
- powdered sugar
- cream cheese
- sour cream
- vanilla bean paste or extract
- lemon juice
- graham cracker crumbs (gluten-free optional)
- unsalted melted butter
Tips for The Best Tasting Dessert Recipe
Clean Your Strawberries:
Start with cleaning your strawberries when you first get them home from the store. Put them in a bowl of cool water with 1 part vinegar to three parts water for 15 minutes. Then rinse with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. This removed any grime or pesticides and keeps your berries fresher for a longer period of time.
Prepare Your Jars
Next, Clean your Jars thoroughly and set them aside.
Whip Your Heavy Whipping Cream
Add your powdered Sugar to Whipping Cream and with a hand mixer, beat until stiff peaks form.
Beat Cream Cheese Filling
Add remaining ingredients into a bowl and beat until blended with a hand electric mixer.
Fold Both Together
Fold both mixtures together carefully until well blended.
Assemble your No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes
Add Divided Graham Cracker Crumbs into the bottom of 4 jars. Use a tamper to press down on crumbs. Add the cheesecake filling. Add sliced strawberries, loose graham cracker crumbs, and fresh mint on top. Chill for 30 minutes.
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar
Graham Cracker Crust
- 3/4 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 Tablespoon Butter Melted
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tablespoon Powdered Sugar
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Tablespoon Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 carton Strawberries
- Clean and Slice the Strawberries
- Mix the Graham Cracker Crumbs and Butter and divide into the 4 Jars. Set Aside
- Mix the Heavy Whipping Cream with Powdered Sugar (optional) until peaks form. Place in Refrigerator.
- Mix the Cream Cheese, Vanilla, Lemon Juice, Sugar and Sour Cream until blended.
- Fold in the Whipping Cream gently until blended.
- Add sliced strawberries and mint on top. Add a few graham cracker crumbs in desired.
Tools used for Cheesecakes
- Tart Tamper To make it easier to get the crust firm use a tart tamper. It fits inside the jars perfectly.
- Glass Mason Jars – 8 oz jars. The perfect container for your dessert.
- Sprinkles to add to your topping. For that extra splash of pizzazz.
- Ribbon for decorating your dessert. A beautiful addition to your treat.