Have you ever wanted to have a Tea Party with your best friend? Why not have a Tea Party for Two?
There won’t be as much preparation, and it’s a lot of fun. Why not make it a surprise and invite your best friend or your mom over and have an intimate Tea Party for Two!
Afternoon Tea can be very encouraging and uplifting. You can even incorporate Tea into a bible study. Find more Afternoon Tea recipes and tips on this page.
Tea Party for Two
You can send a cute email, a phone call, a text, a nice invite that you made by hand and send it to your BFF. It could be formal or informal.
*This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
How to Set Up your Party
Once you have chosen your theme, get to work – Let’s say you want to make scones and tea – Set up your table or area with a tablecloth, some nice teacups, napkins, and small plates. Light a few candles, put on some soft music and get ready for a nice visit. Maybe get your camera out and take a few pictures of your table and with your friend. Make these wonderful scones serve up some tea and the rest is up to you.
Here are some great gift ideas you can get your tea friend to show her how much you care.
Cinnamon Chip Scones Recipe
Cinnamon Chip Scones
- 3 Cups Self Rising Flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter , at room temp
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Hershey’s cinnamon chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a cookie sheet or use scone pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together flour and sugar.
- Using a pastry blender, blend together butter with dry ingredients until mixture resembles corn meal.
- Add heavy cream and cinnamon chips to the mixture. Mix together until dough forms.
- Roll out dough to 1/2 inch thickness and cut out with a biscuit cutter or form into a disc shape and cut into triangles. If using a scone pan, fill each section 1/2 full with dough.
- Bake 9-12 minutes until edges are browning. Serve with clotted cream.
Leave me a 5 Star Review if you enjoy this recipe along with a comment