Have you ever been to a tea house and had their little tea sandwiches? I have some super easy Cucumber Tea Sandwiches for your next tea event.
I like to have 3 different sandwiches on a plate when I serve tea or have a get together with friends. Visit my full Afternoon Tea Page.
My first is usually a cucumber dill sandwich. I take white bread and cut it in a circle with a cookie cutter. Then I add some butter and softened cream cheese and spread it on the bread. I take thinly sliced cucumbers and place on top and add some fresh dill.
My second sandwich is a Tomato and pesto sandwich. I take mini bread from the bakery section of the store. They usually are in small 2 in squares and I buy rye bread. I make pesto sauce and spread on top. Then slice cherry tomatoes and put on top with a slice of green olive.
The third is usually a variation of my quiche. I choose different ingredients depending on what I might be serving. I may also add a crust to the quiche depending on how hearty I want the meal.
Cucumber Tea Sandwiches Recipes
Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
- 1 English Cucumber Peeled and Sliced
- 4 Slices of White Bread
- 4 tbs Softened Butter
- 4 tbs Whipped Cream Cheese
- Peel and Slice Cucumber, place on paper towel to drain, Salt and Pepper to Season
- Spread Butter on Slices of Bread (refrigerated bread works best for spreading butter)
- Spread Cream Cheese on butter
- Cut with Circle Cookie Cutter
- Add sliced cucumbers to sandwiches
- Add fresh dill
For more tea recipes try these:
- History of Afternoon Tea
- Ultimate Collection of Scone Recipes
- Tea Etiquette
- Tea Time Books
- Alice in Wonderland Tea Party
- Honest Adagio Tea Review
Free Teacup Story Printable
Get this beautiful encouraging teacup story printable when you subscribe to our weekly newsletter, where you will get encouraging tips for family, food, and more.