One of my favorite things is Tea! I love hot tea, but especially Iced Tea. My favorite is traditional black tea, no sugar added.
If you have not had the experience of taking tea at either a tea room, hotel or private event, put it on your list of things to do. Tea is truly an Experience in itself. There are so many flavors and pairings with scones, tiny finger foods, the decorations and more.
Traditionally, it would take about 1 1/2 hours to have lunch at a tea room. They serve the meal in several courses. Sometimes they serve all the courses on a 3 tier stand with each course on a different tier.
You may get several different types of tea sandwiches along with several different desserts, all two-bite size, and then your scone, with clotted cream and lemon curd.
Afternoon Tea With Red Hat Society
This is one of my favorite pictures. I am serving Sue Ellen Cooper founder of the Red Hat Society. She came to my teahouse for Tea one day. It was a private serving just for her and her assistant.
This is when I owned The Elms Victorian Manor and Tearoom. I sure miss my tearoom. I still get calls from people wanting to come to tea, but I had to close it down a few years ago. One day I may reopen.
I hope you enjoy these Afternoon Tea Recipes and Tips. I would love to hear your tea experiences and where you like to have tea, what tearooms you have been to, and what blends you enjoy.
Afternoon Tea Time Ideas and Tips
- Top 10 easy steps to host a Tea Party 10 easy steps to make your next Tea Party a success.
- History of Afternoon Tea How Afternoon Tea Got Started.
- How to dress for a Tea Party What do I wear to my next Tea Party?
- The Teacup Story A cute story about how God created you to be special.
- Tea for Two How to have a Tea Party with a friend.
- What is Herbal Tea Where does it come from and health benefits?
- Tea Time Books Cookbooks and party books to help you plan your tea party.
- DIY Tea Party Invites Make your own DIY Party Invitations
- How to make a pot of tea How to make a pot of tea.
- Loose Tea versus Bagged Tea Learn the difference between the two types of tea.
- Tea Etiquette A few fun tips to help you be a lady at your next tea party.
- Mothers Day Tea 5 Ideas for a Tea Party
- Tea at Bella Donnas Review of Bella Donnas Tea room In Palmdale, CA
- Ultimate Tea Party Checklist: A Printable checklist of everything you need for your event.
- Alice In Wonderland Tea Party A tea party idea for all ages.
Afternoon Tea Recipes and Tips
- 21 Flavored Tea Recipes This is a round of tea beverages and foods.
- Blueberry Mint Iced Tea with a blueberry simple syrup.
- Tropical Orange Spice Iced Tea with Mint Ice Cubes.
- Ultimate Collection of 50 Scone Recipes including Baking tips
- Cucumber Tea Sandwiches How to make Tea Sandwiches
- Cranberry Orange Starbucks Copycat Scone How to make Copycat Scone by Starbucks
- Lemon Curd How to make homemade lemon curd for cream scones
- Lime Curd How to make homemade lime curd
- Cream Scone Recipe How to make Cream Scones
Gifts to give the Tea Aficionado
- Tea Lovers Gifts for Tea Time great gifts you can get for the tea connoisseur.
- Afternoon Tea Gift Basket Create a unique gift basket on a budget.
- Adagio Tea Review Great flavors and gift ideas from Adagio.
- The New Tea Companion from Jane Pettigrew a guide to teas throughout the world.
- Teacup Printable Story and Scripture Cards – Printable Hostess Gifts for Tea Parties and Ladies Tea’s
Here are a few of my favorite things for Afternoon Tea Recipes and Tips.
Leave me a comment of your favorite tea memory, pin, and share with others. Make sure you follow on Instagram and Tea page on Facebook
Free Teacup Story Printable
Get this beautiful encouraging teacup story printable when you subscribe to our weekly newsletter, where you will get encouraging tips for family, food, and more.