Enjoy some of the best Afternoon Tea Party Ideas you will need for your next Tea party including Tea Recipes, Finger Sandwiches, Teapots of Earl Grey Tea, Scones, tea desserts, and party tips.
If you have not had the experience of taking tea at either a tea room, hotel, or private event, put it on your list of things to do. Tea is truly an experience in itself. There are so many flavors and pairings with scones, tiny finger foods, decorations, and more.
Traditionally, it would take about 1 1/2 hours to have lunch in a tea room. They serve the meal in several courses. Sometimes they serve all the courses on a tiered cake stand with each course on a different tier.
You may get several different types of tea sandwiches along with several different desserts, mini cakes, and then your scone, with clotted cream and lemon curd.
*This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
Afternoon Tea With Red Hat Society
This is one of my favorite pictures. I am serving Sue Ellen Cooper founder of the Red Hat Society. She came to my teahouse for Tea one day. It was a private service just for her and her assistant.
I hope you enjoy these Afternoon Tea Party Ideas. I would love to hear about your tea experiences and where you like to have tea, what tearooms you have been to, and what blends you enjoy. If you are looking for local tearooms in your area, try this handy tea guide.
Tips for Hosting a Tea Party
- Top 11 easy steps to host a Tea Party 11 easy steps to make your next Tea Party a Success.
- History of Afternoon Tea How Afternoon Tea Got Started with the 7th Duchess of Bedford.
- Creative Afternoon Tea Ideas Different Options for Tea Parties.
- How to dress for a Tea Party What do I wear to my next Tea Party?
- Tea Party Attire Traditional tea attire for men and women.
- The Tradition of the Tea Party Hat Exploring the tradition of the tea hat!
- The Teacup Story An encouraging story about how God created you to be special.
- Tea for Two How to Have a Tea Party and cup of tea with a Friend.
- What is Herbal Tea Where does it come from and what are its health benefits?
- Tea Time Books Cookbooks and party books to help you plan your tea party.
- Children’s Tea Party Books Books for young children to learn about manners, friendship, and traditions
- DIY Tea Party Invites Make your own DIY Party Invitations
- English High Tea Traditions of an English Tea Party
- English Afternoon Tea An Elegant Tradition for the Perfect Afternoon Tea
- High Tea Vs Afternoon Tea What is the difference between these two Meals?
- How to make a pot of tea How to make a pot of tea using black tea or green teas.
- Loose Tea versus Bagged Tea Learn the difference between the two types of tea.
- Tea Etiquette A few fun tips to help you be a lady at your next tea party.
- Mothers Day Tea 5 Ideas for a Tea Party
- Ultimate Tea Party Checklist: A Printable checklist of everything you need for your event.
- Alice In Wonderland Tea Party A tea party idea for all ages.
- Tea Quotes Tea Inspired Quotes from Authors, Dignitaries, and Celebrities
- Themes for a Tea Party Enjoy these occasions where you can have a tea party.
- More Tea Party Theme Ideas 15 Tea Theme Ideas for a special day.
Tea Food and Beverage Recipes
- 21 Flavored Tea Recipes This is a round-up of tea beverages and foods.
- Blueberry Mint Iced Tea with blueberry simple syrup.
- Tropical Orange Spice Iced Tea with Mint Ice Cubes.
- Instant Pot Blackberry Iced Tea A refreshing Tea made with a simple syrup
- 15 Delicious Tea Sandwiches Savory flavors petite sandwiches
- 13 Tea Party Sandwiches Even more fun Tea Party Sandwiches
- Ultimate Collection of 50 Scone Recipes including Fresh Herbs, Fresh Fruit, Simple Ingredients, White Chocolate with Baking Tips
- Cucumber Tea Sandwiches How to make Classic Cucumber Sandwiches with Cream Cheese and Fresh Dill.
- Cranberry Orange Starbucks Copycat Scone How to make Copycat Scone by Starbucks
- Carrot Cupcakes A perfect treat for your carrot cake lovers.
- Tea Party Desserts 6 fabulous desserts you will want at your next gathering.
- Lemon Curd How to make homemade lemon curd with fresh lemon juice for classic scones
- Cinnamon Chip Scones Recipe – A simple Buttermilk scone with cinnamon chips throughout
- Blueberry Scones
- Lemon Poppy Seed Scones
- Pumpkin Scones
- Lime Curd How to make homemade lime curd
- Cream Scone Recipe How to Make Cream Scones
- Afternoon Tea Cake An Easy Tea Cake Recipe for that special occasion.
- 13 Tea Party Sandwiches 15 fun and creative sandwiches for your next event.
- 15 Tea Party Cupcakes 15 Unique cupcakes to add some pizazz to your tea party with cute small bites.
Gifts to give the Tea Aficionado
- Tea Lovers Gifts for Tea Time great gifts you can get for the tea connoisseur.
- Afternoon Tea Gift Basket Create a unique gift basket on a budget.
- Adagio Tea Review Great flavors and gift ideas from Adagio.
- Seven Sisters Scones Review Single and Monthly Subscription Boxes shipped to you.
- The New Tea Companion from Jane Pettigrew is a guide to teas throughout the world.
Here are a few of my favorite things in my shop for Afternoon Tea Recipes and Tips.
Leave me a comment about your favorite tea memory, pin it, and share it with others. Make sure you follow on Instagram.
Leave a Reply