These decadent Carrot Cake cupcakes with a creamy Cinnamon Cream Cheese frosting are perfect for spring or any occasion.
Cupcakes are a delicious dessert served up for any event.
Carrot Cake Cupcakes Recipe with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
These treasures would be a great addition to brunch. You could leave off the cinnamon cream cheese frosting and use them as muffins.
You can make them into mini cupcakes and serve them at a tea party. For an easy decoration on top just add some shredded carrots or maybe put an orange M & M on top.
If you loved this recipe and made it can you give it a 5-star review? That will help it be seen more. You can also pin it to Pinterest or share it on Facebook.
Carrot Cake Cupcake Recipe
- 2 Cups Sifted AP Flour
- 2 Cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 large eggs
- 1 Cup coconut oil
- 2 Cups grated carrots
- 1/2 Cup walnuts or pecans
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 stick of butter softened
- 3 Cups of sifted confectioners sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Beat the eggs until foamy and add oil slowly as you continue beating. Add dry sifted ingredients and beat until smooth. Add carrots and nuts. Both can be chopped in a food processor.
- Fill cupcake liners 1/2 full and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Check every five minutes after 20 minutes.
- After cooled beat cream cheese and butter, add 1 cup of sugar at a time, until blended. Add vanilla and cinnamon and frost when cupcakes are cooled.
Other ideas for Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Add chopped walnuts into the batter, or sprinkle on top of cupcakes
- Substitute Vegetable oil for coconut oil
- Eliminate cinnamon from frosting
- Eat them as muffins without frosting
Pin this post for later and let me know how you liked them and if you added any different ingredients. Come join in on the conversation on Facebook and Instagram.