I think there is something really special in these Red Velvet Desserts. Celebrate Valentine’s Day or any romantic occasion with one of these treats.
Red Velvet desserts are beautiful and create that perfect wow factor for your Romantic Evening. I have made several desserts this week, but today I want to share some others that I have found that just need to be shown off. These are all perfect for a special date night.
Red Velvet Dessert Recipes
- Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls by A Day in Candiland
- Red Velvet Brownie Cups by Crazy for Crust
- Red Velvet Poke Cake by A Day in Candiland
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies by A Day in Candiland
- Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies by a Day in Candiland
- Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream by Call Me PMC
- Red Velvet Bundt Cake by A Simple Pantry
- Red Velvet Popcorn by Cookies and Cups
- Red Velvet Scones by Something Swanky
- Red Velvet Macaroons by My Juice Cup
- Red Velvet Fudge by A Day in Candiland
- Red Velvet Pancakes by A Day in Candiland
- Red Velvet Cheese ball by Taste and Tell
- Red Velvet Crepes by Chef In Training
I know you will find one of these Romantic Desserts the perfect ending to your special someone for your next date night. Have fun and don’t let this only happen at Valentine’s Day, make these desserts or some of the ideas below all year long.
More Ideas for a Special Date Night
If you have missed any of our 14 days of Love and Romance make sure you visit them here.
- 10 Romantic Date Night Movies
- Romantic Mocktail Drinks
- Valentine I love you printable
- Romantic Date Night Basket
- Red Velvet Oreo Poke Cake
- Hugs and Kisses Printable
- Red Velvet Fudge
- Red Velvet Desserts that Speak Love
- Red Pink White Valentine’s Mantel
- Fun Ways to Celebrate Valentines’s Day with Family
- Berry Delicious Nachos
- Valentine’s Day Free Printable
- Chocolate Dipped and Decorated Pretzels
- Red Velvet Pancakes
P.S. Which one will you serve for your special someone? Leave a comment and let me know.