You can make this easy creamy Lemon Curd Cheesecake without a water bath or your oven with your Instant Pot.
If you like to cook and bake in the summer months without turning on your oven, this is a great recipe for you to try. It just takes 35 minutes to cook with a 15-minute pressure release time. Then refrigerate for two hours and add optional lemon curd and whipping cream and you have a delicious and creamy dessert for your family. Enjoy these other lemon recipes.
Delicious Variations of Cheesecake
Cheesecakes are so versatile, you can add any fruit, change the crust to either graham crackers, shortbread, Oreos, vanilla wafers, almond flour, walnut or pecan. You can also make it gluten-free, vegan or dairy-free with just a few ingredient adjustments.
This Cheesecake starts with a traditional graham cracker, sugar and butter crust inside a springform pan. Then fill it with your cheesecake filling and bake for 35 minutes on manual. Let the pressure release for 15 minutes and then place the pan inside the refrigerator for 2 hours.
How to Decorate Your Cheesecake
Once you have cooled your cheesecake and then refrigerated it for at least 2 hours, you are ready to top it off. This cheesecake calls for Lemon Curd Topping. You can purchase a jar or make this yummy lemon curd recipe. You can also add some lemon slices, blueberries or candied lemon slices, whipped cream and mint leaves on top for a nice presentation.
*This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
Leave me a 5 Star Review if you enjoy this recipe along with a comment
Instant Pot Lemon Curd Cheescake
- 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs You can use Graham Crackers to save money, then you will need to grind them in a food processor.
- 2 TBS Granulated Sugar
- 3 TBS Butter, Unsalted and Melted
- 2 8oz Cream cheese softened For best results make sure it is softened
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1 ts Lemon Zest
- 1/2 ts Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs, Large
- Lemon Curd
- Whipping Cream
- Line a 6 inch round springform pan* (see notes) with parchment paper and spray with Pam baking spray. Using a large mixing bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until combinedPress the graham cracker mixture into the springform pan and place it into the freezer until ready for use. At least 15 minutes.
- Using a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until combined and smooth
- Beat in the sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract until combined
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time until combined after each egg. Don't overbeat the eggs.
- Remove the springform pan from the freezer and wrap the bottom with foil.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the crust and cover the pan with foil.
- Pour 1 C of water into the pot and place a trivet with handles inside.Place the cheesecake onto the trivet and place the lid on, locking in place
- Press the cook/manual high-pressure button and set the timer for 35 minutes.When the timer beeps, turn off and allow for a natural release for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid and dab away any moisture on the foil with a paper towel.
- Remove cheesecake from the pot and place onto a wire rack and allow to cool completely at least 1 hour.Place into the fridge overnight or a minimum of 4 hours. Wipe off any moisture on the cheesecake with a paper towel.
- Add a Jar of Lemon Curd to the top or from homemade recipe. Top with whipping cream and mint leaves.
How to Store Your Cheesecake
Keep your cheesecake covered and refrigerated up to 3 days.
Other Lemon and Cheesecake Desserts to Try
Visit my Amazon Store for more tools to make your favorite Instant Pot Desserts.