Do you love 7 layer bars, dream bars, magic bars, or what ever you call them? Are you gluten intolerant? Well sometimes you need to take the flavors or desserts you like and rework them to your liking. You will love these gluten free magic bars. You can also try some of my other desserts on my easy recipe page.
Gluten Free Magic Bars
I recently made these bars and changed the crust from the original Eagle Brand recipe with gluten free graham crumbs. It is an easy recipe, although its not sugar free.
Here is the recipe and directions
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free graham cracker crumbs (from Trader Joes or Clarks)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch-flavored chips (or peanut butter, white chocolate)
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for glass baking pan). In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly on bottom of 13×9-inch baking pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with fork.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Chill if desired. Cut into bars or diamonds. Store covered at room temperature.
- Easy Recipes
- Tea Talk
Menu Planning Cheat Sheets
Subscribe to get our latest recipes, budgeting and encouraging tips and receive our Menu plan cheat sheet with 7 days sample recipes for Free. Yay!