Make this Gluten Free Monster Cookie in under 30 minutes. Made with Almond butter and gluten free oats. Add in a few M & M’s and you are in cookie heaven.
Baking this Gluten Free Monster Cookie Recipe with M&Ms was just the right choice this week. Making recipes Gluten Free is always a fun project to take on.
Gluten Free Monster Cookie Recipe with M&M’s
I have recently changed up my eating and lifestyle choices, including a Mediterranean diet, bulking up on my protein and removing as much gluten as I can, insert sad face emoji here. (I adore bread). If there was just a bread diet I would have tried it by now.
Talking about Cookies and a diet doesn’t seem to go hand in hand. I am choosing not to call my new way of eating a diet, but more a lifestyle choice. It is not something I am doing for a few weeks, I hope to do this for the rest of my life.
I guess I went off on a rabbit trail. This is a Cookie Recipe and a darn good one. I have never had Monster cookies before this. They are really filling so you only need 1 or 2 to be satisfied.
Gluten Free Monster Cookie Recipe with M&Ms
- 1 Cup Almond or Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup Gluten Free Oats
- 1 cup Lt Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 ts Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Mini M&Ms
- 1/2 ts salt
- 1/2 ts baking soda
- Using a large mixing bowl, add eggs, almond butter, brown sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Once combined, add the oats and baking soda, salt and mix well. Then add M&Ms and Chocolate Chips
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Once chilled, heat oven to 350 degrees, and place 2 TB cookie mounds on Silpat or parchment paper 2" apart. Press with a fork in criss-cross pattern. Cookies do not spread much.
- Place in oven and bake 10 minutes. Cookies will be soft when removed. Let cool for 10 minutes. In the meantime place cookie dough back in the refrigerator until ready for next tray. Yield 24 cookies
Ingredients you can add to Monster Cookies
- Almond or Peanut Butter
- Gluten Free Oatmeal
- Chocolate Chips
- M & Ms
- Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Parchment Paper
Want more Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes? Try these!
- Gluten Free Smores Pie
- Gluten Free 7 Layer Bars
- Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- Gluten-Free Cupcakes
Free Menu Planning Cheat Sheets
Subscribe to get our latest recipes, budgeting and encouraging tips and receive our Free menu plan cheat sheet with 7 days sample recipes for Free.