Make this Gluten-Free Monster Cookie in under 30 minutes. Made with Almond butter and gluten-free oats. Add in a few M & M’s and you are in cookie heaven.
Baking this Monster Cookie Recipe with M&Ms was just the right choice this week. Making recipes Gluten-Free is always a fun project to take on.
I have recently changed up my eating and lifestyle choices, including a Mediterranean diet, bulking up on my protein and removing as much gluten as I can, insert sad face emoji here. (I adore bread). If there was just a bread diet I would have tried it by now.
Talking about Cookies and a diet doesn’t seem to go hand in hand. I am choosing not to call my new way of eating a diet, but more a lifestyle choice. It is not something I am doing for a few weeks, I hope to do this for the rest of my life.
I guess I went off on a rabbit trail. This is a Cookie Recipe and a darn good one. I have never had Monster cookies before this. They are really filling so you only need 1 or 2 to be satisfied.
Want more Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes? Try these!
- Gluten-Free Smores Pie
- Gluten-Free 7 Layer Bars
- Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- Gluten-Free Cupcakes
Gluten-Free Monster Cookie Recipe
Gluten Free Monster Cookie Recipe with M&Ms
- 1 Cup Almond or Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup Gluten Free Oats
- 1 cup Lt Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 ts Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Mini M&Ms
- 1/2 ts salt
- 1/2 ts baking soda
- Using a large mixing bowl, add eggs, almond butter, brown sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Once combined, add the oats and baking soda, salt and mix well. Then add M&Ms and Chocolate Chips
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Once chilled, heat oven to 350 degrees, and place 2 TB cookie mounds on Silpat or parchment paper 2″ apart. Press with a fork in criss-cross pattern. Cookies do not spread much.
- Place in oven and bake 10 minutes. Cookies will be soft when removed. Let cool for 10 minutes. In the meantime place cookie dough back in the refrigerator until ready for next tray. Yield 24 cookies
*This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
Ingredients you can add to Monster Cookies
There are lots of different flavors in these Monster Cookies. Short on Time, Get ingredients delivered with 2-day free shipping with 30 Day Free Trial of Amazon Prime .