Mini Peach Cobblers in jars are the perfect individual size portion dessert made with peaches and blueberries and are full of flavor.
I love making desserts in Mason Jars. These Peach and Blueberry Cobblers in Mason Jars would be fun to decorate and give them as little gifts. Because when you bake for someone, it is like a gift. Don’t you think?
I especially like these small jars that completely contain the dessert and you can add a lid to it and transport it, plus you can either decorate the lid or the top of the jar or even add a label to it if it is for a shower or birthday.
Mini Peach Cobblers in Mason Jars
I also included blueberries in this dessert because I think they look pretty and taste good together. The Hubs and I went and picked some peaches this weekend at Oak Glen and they were so juicy they almost melted in my mouth. I knew they would be good in this dessert. Plus, how can you go wrong with cobbler or crisp which is another name you can use.
Talk about a simple quick dessert, I forgot how easy these were to make. You can also modify the recipe to make more or less.
Mini Peach Cobblers Recipe
Peach Cobbler in Mason Jars
- 16 oz of peaches chopped
- 1 - 2 cups of blueberries
- 1 TB of lemon juice
- 1 cup of self rising flour If you don't have self rising, use all purpose and add 1/2 ts of baking powder
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 stick Cold Butter
- 2 ts of Cinnamon
- Whipping Cream or whipped cream optional for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray the inside of 6 - 8 oz jars with cooking spray, and place in a baking pan
- Add the lemon juice to the fruit and stir until coated
- Place the Peaches and or Blueberries in the jars equally
- Using a pastry blender, blend butter into sugar and flour until it resembles coarse crumbles.
- Mix all the dry ingredients and sprinkle on the top of fruit
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Mix up whipping cream and place a dollop on top and add an (optional) sprinkle of cinnamon on top and mint sprig if desired.
Use Fresh or Frozen Fruit in Cobbler
If you missed my Crockpot Nutella Crunch recipe in a mason jar get the recipe now where I guest posted over at It Is a Keeper.
Try these Mini Peach Cobblers soon and save and pin the recipe for later.
Here are a few more dessert recipes to visit.
Free Menu Planning Cheat Sheets
Subscribe to get our latest recipes, budgeting and encouraging tips and receive our Free menu plan cheat sheet with 7 days sample recipes for Free.