You just might drool over these Desserts made in a Jar. Dessert can be the highlight of the meal. Creating easy dessert recipes is what I enjoy doing most in my baking day.
The best part of having these fabulous desserts is everyone can have their own. They are perfectly portioned out to get just what you need. You can eat it quickly or you can savor each moment.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
Visit these blogs to see some of their favorite desserts in a jar and try the recipes. Make sure you pin this so you have all the recipes in one place.
Start with the perfect container>>>>>>>>>4 oz Jars
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes in a Jar
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes in a Jar
- Crockpot Nutella Cheesecakes
- Strawberry Shortcake in a Jar Recipe
- Cherry Cheesecake In A Jar
- Delicious Brownie in a Jar Dessert
- Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Trifle in a Jar
- Blue Ribbon Blueberry Lemon Pie Cupcakes
- Strawberry Cupcakes in a Jar
- S’mores Dessert Trifle in a Jar
- Mini Peach Cobbler in a Jar
No bake Cheesecakes in a Jar
These will be your go-to dessert to create a fabulous presentation and ones that your family will love.