Caramel Filled Pretzel Cookies stuffed with a Rolo is what you get with these delicious cookies.
Made with Brown and granulated sugars, crushed pretzels wrapped around a Rolo. What else could you want in a cookie? Find these and other dessert recipes here.
Rolo Pretzel Cookie Recipe
This weekend I made these amazing Rolo cookies after I was asked to bake for our new families at our school. We are having back to school night tomorrow and they welcome all the new families with a basket filled with cookies and treats. I think it is really a nice touch.
I made these cookies in a few hours. The longest time it takes is the refrigeration time. You form the cookies, place them in the fridge and a few hours or days later you can bake them off in 10 minutes.
They were really simple and I was able to make a few extra for the family. I really liked that the recipe made 4 dozen cookies, that is a great amount to give away and keep some yourself.
Caramel Rolo Filled Pretzel Cookies Recipes
Caramel Filled Pretzel Cookies
- 3 sticks of butter , softened
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 TB vanilla extract
- 4 cups of all purpose flour
- 2 TB cornstarch
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 ts salt
- 3 cups crushed pretzels
- 48 Rolo Chocolates
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease or use parchment paper on cookie sheet.
- Cream butter and sugars together in a large bowl. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Add to butter mixture.
- Stir until combined. Stir in crushed pretzels. Use about 1 TB of dough, roll each ball around a Rolo, completely sealing the candy inside the dough.
- Chill for at least 2 hours or up to a couple days if you don't want to eat them right away.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes until edges are lightly brown.
- Allow to cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes and then cool completely on wire rack.
Do you love cookies? Try these also.
- White Chocolate Dipped Lemon Cookies
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Grinch Cookies
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Enjoy this Caramel filled pretzel cookie recipe and also try some of my other Caramel recipes.
Here are some of the items I used in making these cookies.