Create a Patriotic Red, White, and Blue Bundt Cake this Summer for 4th of July and all your summer barbecues.
This easy Bundt Cake comes together quickly by using 2 boxed white cake mixes and container frosting saving you time and money on ingredients.
Outdoor summer barbecues and get-togethers are in full swing right now. Pool parties and family events will be filling our weekends and what better meals to create than some Patriotic Red White and Blue recipes.
Let’s celebrate this summer with friends and neighbors by spending time creating great conversation, playing backyard games, and some eating some delicious desserts.
*This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
Items I used for the Red White and Blue Bundt Cake
- 9″ Bundt Cake Pan
- Red White Blue Sprinkles
- Red Gel Food Color
- Sky Blue Gel Food Color
- Fireworks Picks for Cupcakes and Cakes
Patriotic Ideas to Bake and Decorate
Red White and Blue Bundt Cake Directions
Red White and Blue Bundt Cake
- 9″ Bundt Pan
- 2 White Cake Mix Boxes
- 8 Egg Whites
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 2 1/2 Cups Whole Milk
- Red and Sky Blue Food Gel
- 1 Can Ready Made Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and Spray Pan with Baking Spray
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the cake mix, egg whites, butter and milk until combined
- Scoop 2 C of the white cake batter into 1 bowl and mix in a few drops of red food coloring
- Scoop 2 C of the white cake batter into the 2nd bowl and mix in a few drops of the sky blue food coloring
- Pour half of the white cake mix into the bundt pan. Spoon 1 spoonful of the blue batter onto the middle of the white cake batter in the panSpoon 1 spoonful of the red batter next to the blue batter
- Repeat steps until the middle is filled with red and blue dollops like in the example image
- Pour the remaining white batter onto the top
- Bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before removing from pan
- Place the bundt cake onto a serving plate
- Remove the foil from the frosting and place into the microwave for 30-45 seconds to make the frosting soft and pourable. Once frosting is soft, pour over bundt cake
- Sprinkle red white and blue sprinkles all over the cakeAllow frosting to harden before enjoying!
Leave me a 5 Star Review if you enjoy this recipe along with a comment
More Bundt Cake Recipes
Free Menu Planning Cheat Sheets
Subscribe to get our latest recipes, budgeting and encouraging tips and receive our Free menu plan cheat sheet with 7 days sample recipes for Free.