Create a Patriotic Red, White, and Blue Bundt Cake this Summer for 4th of July and all your summer barbecues.
This easy Bundt Cake comes together quickly by using 2 boxed white cake mixes and container frosting saving you time and money on ingredients.
Add a few Red, White and Blue Cupcakes to your dessert table to complete your occasion.
Outdoor summer barbecues and get-togethers are in full swing right now. Pool parties and family events will be filling our weekends and what better meals to create than some Patriotic Red White and Blue recipes.
Let’s celebrate this summer with friends and neighbors by spending time creating great conversation, playing backyard games, and some eating some delicious desserts.
*This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
Items I used for the Red White and Blue Bundt Cake
- 9″ Bundt Cake Pan
- Red White Blue Sprinkles
- Red Gel Food Color
- Sky Blue Gel Food Color
- Fireworks Picks for Cupcakes and Cakes
Patriotic Ideas to Bake and Decorate
- Red White and Blue Cupcakes
- Patriotic Jello Poke Cake
- 4th of July Recipes
- Decorate for Patriotic Holiday
Red White and Blue Bundt Cake Directions
Red White and Blue Bundt Cake
- 9″ Bundt Pan
- 2 White Cake Mix Boxes
- 8 Egg Whites
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter
- 2 1/2 cups Whole Milk
- Red and Sky Blue Food Gel
- 1 Can Ready Made Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and Spray Pan with Baking Spray.
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the cake mix, egg whites, butter and milk until combined.
- Scoop 2 C of the white cake batter into 1 bowl and mix in a few drops of red food coloring.
- Scoop 2 C of the white cake batter into the 2nd bowl and mix in a few drops of the sky blue food coloring.
- Pour half of the white cake mix into the bundt pan. Spoon 1 spoonful of the blue batter onto the middle of the white cake batter in the pan. Spoon 1 spoonful of the red batter next to the blue batter.
- Repeat steps until the middle is filled with red and blue dollops like in the example image.
- Pour the remaining white batter onto the top.
- Bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before removing from pan.
- Place the bundt cake onto a serving plate.
- Remove the foil from the frosting and place into the microwave for 30-45 seconds to make the frosting soft and pourable. Once frosting is soft, pour over bundt cake.
- Sprinkle red white and blue sprinkles all over the cake. Allow frosting to harden before enjoying!
If you loved this recipe and made it can you give it a 5-star review? That will help it be seen more. You can also pin it to Pinterest or share it on Facebook.
Such a beautiful and festive cake for the 4th of July! Tasty too!
This is such a festive cake! It’s a keeper for sure!
This cake is absolutely darling for 4th of July festivities!
Perfectly patriotic and excellent as a celebration for the occasion!
Thank you for sharing