This Lemon Cream Cheese Bundt Cake recipe is easy to make and looks delectably luscious.
Lemon Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
This lemon bundt cake is filled with lemon cream cheese and drizzled with lemon icing.
Have I got your attention yet?
I decorated it for Sunday dinner and also for spring or Easter. It would be beautiful on a brunch table on a pretty cake pedestal.
Bundt Cakes are so versatile and can be decorated in so many ways. There are a variety of bundt pans you buy to create different looks from the same recipe.
I created this recipe from a store bought mix and then added ingredients to it to make it simple but delicious.
The fun thing about bundt cakes is you can add something into the middle of the recipe, so you get a surprise when you cut into it, or you can add something fun in the middle hole after its baked when on display, to create some pizzazz and fit any season or holiday.
Wilton Excelle Elite 6-Cup Mini Fluted PanNordic Ware Bundt Translucent Dome Cake Keeper – Colors May VaryNordic Ware 80602 Aluminum 10-Cup Non-Stick Bundt PanNordic Ware Non-Stick Cast Aluminum Fleur De Lis Bundt PanNordic Ware Pro Cast Original Bundt Pan, 12 CupNordic Ware 6-Cup Bundt Pan, MulticolorPedestal Footed Cake Stand with Interchangeable Ribbon TrimAnchor Hocking Presence Cake Plate w/Dome, 2 Piece Stand & Dome12 Inch Round Wooden Cake and Dessert Pedestal Display Stand with Black Base
- Bundt Cake
- 1 package of lemon flavored pound cake or lemon cake mix
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup butter softened
- 8 oz of cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 TB of fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Fresh Lemon Juice to desired consistency
- In a small bowl, combine, cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice until smooth.
- Fill a piping bag or sandwich bag with filling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 or 10" bundt pan
- Cream butter, and eggs one at a time until creamy. Add cake mix and beat.
- Add cake batter into the prepared bundt pan
- Cut tip off of bag and squeeze filling in a circle in the middle of bundt batter
- Top with remaining batter
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes and test with toothpick or cake tester
- Let Cool
- In small bowl add powdered sugar and add a TB of Lemon juice at a time until the consistency is able to be drizzled over top.