Glazed Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins taste delicious with or without the Chocolate Glaze.
Some years back a department store we shop at introduced us to the tasty joy that is known as pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. After it became a yearly tradition for us to pick up a box and devour, they quit stocking them on the shelves.
So I was forced to learn how to make them. Lucky for the family they are very easy to make and it has expanded beyond the cookies. Enjoy our newest addition to the Pumpkin Recipe family…Glazed Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins…
Hi everybody, I’m Anjanette from Momma Young at Home, Thank you to Candi for inviting me to share a post here on A Day in Candiland.
Glazed Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffin Recipe
Glazed Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Pumpkin Muffin Mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 15 oz canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 cups unbleached flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line pan with cupcake tins.
- Combine in large bowl the eggs, sugar, canned pumpkin, and oil until smooth.
- In a separate a bowl mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Slowly add flour mixture into pumpkin mixture until well blended.
- Fold in Chocolate Chips.
- Fill each cupcake tin 3/4 way full if not a bit more, this doesn’t rise much.
- Cook for 13-14 minutes.
For the Glaze
- Add all ingredients to a sauce pan with low heat and blend until mixed well. It will be smooth and silky when done.
- Spoon just slightly over your cupcake or add a bit more for the drenched gooey look.
The beauty of this pumpkin muffin recipe is it can be used for just about anything. Make it into pumpkin bread, add more flour and brown sugar for cookies, add the pumpkin mixture to your pancake, to your biscuit mixture, to your scone mixture; there really is no limit.
Are you in need of some new kitchen baking tools to create these delicious muffins? Here are some of my favorites.
Do you love pumpkin muffins, if so Pin this recipe”
Feeling Pumpkin-Inspired? Try these other great recipes:
- Pumpkin Spice Pull-Apart Bread
- Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Popovers
- Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Brownies
- Pumpkin Creme Brulee
Shop the Amazon Store for more great kitchen tools