This Red Velvet Fudge is so easy to make, but it looks really beautiful and decadent when it’s swirled with red and white creamy chocolate. You can try and eat just one piece. Go ahead I dare you.
Fudge is so versatile, you can make it for the holidays, for an after-school snack, or give it as gifts. There is also no shortage of flavors or recipes you can create. I am not sure why it’s one of those treats you think you can only make at the holidays.
What is the Best Fudge Recipe
People ask, “What is the best Fudge Recipe”? I don’t think there is just one answer. The best Fudge recipe is the one you like best. This is one of my favorites after Peanut Butter Fudge that is. For more delicious dessert recipes, try these.
Red Velvet Fudge
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 12 oz white chocolate chips Good Quality
- 1 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 1 ts vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips Good Quality
- 3 TB red food coloring
- Line a 9 X 9 or 8 X 8 pan with aluminum foil, spray with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Place semi-sweet chocolate chips and food coloring in a heat safe bowl and set aside.
- In a large, heavy saucepan, combine sugar, butter and evaporated milk and cook to 234 degrees, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately add white chocolate chips, marshmallow cream and vanilla, mix to combine. Remove from Heat.
- When well mixed, scrape half of the white chocolate fudge into the bowl with the semi-sweet chocolate chips and mix till melted and smooth.
- Using two medium cookie scoops or tablespoons, place scoops of red and white fudge n the prepared pan, alternating flavors.
- Drop pan from a few inches above counter a couple times to remove any air bubbles. With a knife, swirl through the fudge to give a marbleized appearance.
- Allow to cool at room temperature. Then refrigerate. When cool, remove from pan using foil and cut into squares. (This cuts easier after refrigeration)
Can You Freeze Fudge?
Freezing Fudge. Fudge freezes well; simply wrap in plastic wrap and package the pieces, then place the container in your freezer. Your fudge should last for several months. If you can Freeze your fudge in the full block, it will taste fresher when thawed.
This recipe makes a lot of fudge by cutting into 1-inch squares. Serve this at your next party and wow your guests.
My Favorite Tools To Make Fudge
If you missed any of our past posts on Love and Romance visit them here.
- Romantic Movies for Valentines Day
- Romantic Mocktail Drinks
- Valentines I love you printable
- Romantic Date Night gift basket and tutorial
- Red Velvet Oreo Poke Cake
- Hugs and Kisses Printable Valentines Treat Bags
- Red Velvet Fudge
- Red Velvet Desserts that speak love
- Red Pink White Valentine’s Mantel
- Fun ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day with Family
- Berry Delicious Nachos
- Valentines Day Free Printable
- Chocolate Dipped and Decorated Pretzels
- Red Velvet Pancakes
Go ahead and pin this series along with the Red Velvet Fudge to your favorite Valentine’s Day Pinterest Board.