Make these sweet or savory pies for Pi day or any of the other 364 days of the year.
Do you have to wait for Pi Day to make one of these Sweet or Savory Pies? No, but if you have school-age children, I bet their math teachers would love to receive one. Choose from Gluten Free, Fruit, Chocolate, Pot Pies, and even Crack Pie.
The best part of Pi day is it is usually celebrated with Pie. I am sure there is a little math thrown in there also, but what a great excuse to eat Pie without the guilt.
When is Pi Day?
Pi Day is celebrated on March 14th (3/14) around the world. Pi (Greek letter “π”) is the symbol used in mathematics to represent a constant — the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter — which is approximately 3.14159.
25 Pies for Pi Day
- A Day in Candiland – Pumpkin Turnover Pies
- The Little Epicurean – Strawberry Tart with Vanilla Pastry Cream
- Your Cup of Cake – Lemon Cream Pie with Poppy Seed Crust
- Crazy for Crust – Candy Bar Pie
- A Day in Candiland guest post – Pina Colada Ice Cream Pie
- Dessert Now Dinner Later – Creamy Lemon and Blueberry Pie
- A Day in Candiland guest post – Grasshopper Pie
- Averie Cooks – Caramel Apple Crumble Pie
- The Frugal Foodie Mama – S’mores Coconut Cream Pie
- The Decorated Cookie – Apple Pie Sticks for Pi Day
- Desert Chica – Pie Crust Pi Day Cookies
- Nurture Store – Celebrate Pi Day with Kids with Apple Pi Pie
- Yes to Yolks – Cinnamon Roll Vanilla Cheesecake Pie
- Crazy for Crust – No-Bake Peanut Butter Twix Pie
- The Little Epicurean – Triple Berry Pie
- Yellow Bliss Road – Slow Cooker Shepherd’s Pie
- Averie Cooks – Milk Bar Crack Pie
- A Day in Candiland –Turkey Pot Pie
- The Little Epicurean – S’Mores Pie
- Yellow Bliss Road – Apple Hand Pies
- Crazy for Crust – Thin Mint Brownie Pie
- A Day in Candiland – Gluten Free Smores Pie for Pi Day
- A Day in Candiland – Cherry Pie from Scratch
- A Day in Candiland – Chia Seed Pizza Crust
I hope you try one of these delicious Pies for Pi Day and beyond, and another thing that goes great with Pie is homemade Ice Cream. Don’t you agree?