More than 25 Sweet and Scrumptious Pie Recipes for Pi Day and Beyond. Make these sweet or savory pie recipes for Pi day or any of the other 364 days of the year.
Do you have to wait for Pi Day to make one of these Sweet or Savory Pies? No, but if you have school age children, I bet their math teachers would love to receive one.
What is Pi Day?
Pi Day is celebrated on March 14th (3/14) around the world. Pi (Greek letter “π”) is the symbol used in mathematics to represent a constant — the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter — which is approximately 3.14159.
Pie Recipes Pi Day
1. Yes to Yolks – Beef Bourguignon Pot Pies
2. The Little Epicurean – Strawberry Tart with Vanilla Pastry Cream
3. Your Cup of Cake – Lemon Cream Pie with Poppy Seed Crust
4. Crazy for Crust – Candy Bar Pie
5. Yellow Bliss Road – No Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Pie
6. Dessert Now Dinner Later – Creamy Lemon and Blueberry Pie
7. The Domestic Rebel – Grasshopper Thin Mint Pie
8. Averie Cooks – Caramel Apple Crumble Pie
9. The Frugal Foodie Mama – S’mores Coconut Cream Pie
10. The Decorated Cookie – Apple Pie Sticks for Pi Day
11. Shaken Together Life – Banana Cream Pie Dip
12. Desert Chica – Pie Crust Pi Day Cookies
13. Nurture Store – Celebrate Pi Day with Kids with Apple Pi Pie
14. Yes to Yolks – Cinnamon Roll Vanilla Cheesecake Pie
15. Crazy for Crust – No-Bake Peanut Butter Twix Pie
16. The Little Epicurean – Triple Berry Pie
17. Yellow Bliss Road – Slow Cooker Shepherd’s Pie
18. The Domestic Rebel – Brownie Truffle Pie for Pi Day
19. Averie Cooks – Milk Bar Crack Pie
20. I Was Born to Cook – Classic Diner Style Chocolate Pie for Pi Day
21. Yes to Yolks – Turkey & Chorizo Pot Pie
22. The Little Epicurean – S’Mores Pie
23. Yellow Bliss Road – Apple Hand Pies
24. Crazy for Crust – Thin Mint Brownie Pie
25. A Day in Candiland – Gluten Free Smores Pie for Pi Day
26 A Day in Candiland – Cherry Pie from Scratch
I hope you enjoy all these Pie Recipes for Pi Day and beyond. And another thing that goes great with Pie is homemade Ice Cream. Don’t you agree?