Grilled Chicken Salad with Mango Salsa is the perfect recipe for all your summer flavors. This dish is a delight to your eyes as well as your palate and is a family friendly food recipe.
Grilled Chicken Salad with Mango Salsa
I love this time of the year, when you can get your barbecue out and grill up some chicken breasts and either eat them with your Mango Habanero Salsa alone or on a beautiful bed of lettuce as your main coarse, along with some avocado and lime slices.
If you don’t want to get the grill out, you can always use a cast iron grill skillet. You can marinate the chicken before hand or overnight to give it lots of flavor.
If you would rather have a heartier meal, you can serve the grilled chicken and La Victoria Mango Habanero Salsa with a side of seasoned rice and Crispy Tortilla chips. This would be awesome with some Mango Iced Tea.
Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe
Grilled Chicken Salad Mango Salsa
- 4 – 5 Chicken Breasts skinned
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 TB lime juice
- 1 Garlic clove minced
- 1/4 ts kosher salt
- 1/8 ts ground pepper
- Lime Wedges for dressing
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 – 2 TB La Victoria Mango Habanero Salsa
- Avocado slices
- Place chicken breasts in a heavy duty zip-top plastic bag. combine olive oil, lime juice and garlic. Pour over chicken. Seal bag, marinate at least 30 minutes in refrigerator. Drain and discard juice.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. cook or grill without lid, or over medium heat 10 -15 minutes, or until juices run clear. Serve over lettuce, and serve with salsa, lime for dressing and avocado slices.
- Tip: Habanero salsa is spicy, but delicious- use to taste
Visit La Victoria to find more Sweet and Spicy Summer Recipes.
If you love Chicken Salad visit some of my other pages