A Fresh and sweet tropical fruit salsa with a little crunch that goes well with honey Cornbread Crackers for summer grilling barbecues.
Making this fruit salsa is a great addition for summer grilling. It is not too sweet and the jalapeno and onion add some great flavors and textures to it.
Tropical Fruit Salsa Ingredients
For this fruit salsa you need, Papaya, Mango, Pineapple, Jalapeno, Red Onion, Cilantro, and Limes.
Have you tried Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps yet? They come in three flavors, Honey Butter, Jalapeno and Original. I paired this Salsa with Jalapeno, because I love a good spicy kick. Plus they add a nice addition to the fruit salsa.
Summer Grilling Giveaway
#SummerGrilling WeekThis week, we’re sharing the best grill recipes and celebrating the start of summer with an amazing giveaway, sponsored by BBQGuys, Farmer’s Pantry, Joy Jolt, The Spice House, and Torani. . .
Enter the #SummerGrilling Giveaway!Official Rules and Conditions for the #SummerGrilling Giveaway: Official Rules and Conditions for the #SummerGrilling Giveaway: One grand prize winner will receive a prize package including:
- iGrill Mini Grilling Thermometer from BBQGuys
- Case of Cornbread Crisps from Farmer’s Pantry
- Indoor Searing Grill from Hamilton Beach
- Stella High Ball Glassware from Joy Jolt
- Best Seller Collection from The Spice House
- 1 Year Supply of Syrups from Torani
- $100 via PayPal
To learn more about our sponsors and the other recipes in our Summer Grilling Series find them here.
*This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
Tips to Cut a Mango
- Get a Sharp 6 or 8″ knife, a Y-Shaped Peeler and a Paper Towel.
- Carefully Peel the Mango with Y-Shaped Peeler
- Cut about 1/2″ off the bottom of the Mango and Stand mango up
- Find the two flatter sides of the Mango and cut thin 1/4″ slices off. You should get about 3-4 slices off each side.
- Then cut the sides-you should get a few small pieces off each side
- Then lay each slice flat and dice them the size you want.
- The Mango has a large seed in the middle. If you hit it when slicing, just move the knife slightly over to avoid it.
Tropical Fruit Salsa Recipe and Directions
Tropical Fruit Salsa
- 3 Mangos Chopped
- 1 Papaya Chopped
- 1 Cup Pineapple Chunks
- 1 Jalapeno Chopped and Seeded
- 1/4 cup Onion Chopped
- 1/4 cup Cilantro Chopped
- 1 Lime Squeezed
- Chop or Dice all ingredients. Add to a serving bowl and squeeze lime juice on top. Serve with your favorite cracker or tortilla chips.